Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So did we have to grovel in the end

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:20 pm

to get Malky ? tbh he seemed to be delighted to get the opportunity to manage a club with City's potential.

Likewise has Gethin Jenkins still 'left us wide open' to charges for an illegal approach ?

I have no idea what the answer is to either question, frankly I doubt if any of us have BUT I will say that I'm delighted that Malky Mackay is on board. He seems ambitious and positive. A world away from the last few months of DJs tenure.

Onwards and upwards.

C'mon City ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: So did we have to grovel in the end

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:to get Malky ? tbh he seemed to be delighted to get the opportunity to manage a club with City's potential.

Likewise has Gethin Jenkins still 'left us wide open' to charges for an illegal approach ?

I have no idea what the answer is to either question, frankly I doubt if any of us have BUT I will say that I'm delighted that Malky Mackay is on board. He seems ambitious and positive. A world away from the last few months of DJs tenure.

Onwards and upwards.

Feels like a cloud's been lifted with Jonesy's departure, sometimes I felt the whole stadium was reflecting his dour personality and it was like a morgue down there, now we can shout from the rooftops :ayatollah:

Re: So did we have to grovel in the end

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:
alfie sherwood wrote:to get Malky ? tbh he seemed to be delighted to get the opportunity to manage a club with City's potential.

Onwards and upwards.

Feels like a cloud's been lifted with Jonesy's departure, sometimes I felt the whole stadium was reflecting his dour personality and it was like a morgue down there, now we can shout from the rooftops :ayatollah:

Exactly. Exciting times mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: