Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mackay on holidays

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 pm

I was interested to hear that our manager was in Italy Yesterday to start his holiday and flew into London Today..what will happen now guys?

Will he go back on holidays and start working on deals whilst away(perfectly possible, lots do that) or will he stay in Wales, look for a home and start building a squad from now?

I don't expect anyone to actually know but it is an interesting question.

Re: Mackay on holidays

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 pm

corky wrote:I was interested to hear that our manager was in Italy Yesterday to start his holiday and flew into London Today..what will happen now guys?

Will he go back on holidays and start working on deals whilst away(perfectly possible, lots do that) or will he stay in Wales, look for a home and start building a squad from now?

I think its only fair he spends some time with his family & go back to Italy, he can leave his wish list with others.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

corky wrote:I was interested to hear that our manager was in Italy Yesterday to start his holiday and flew into London Today..what will happen now guys?

Back on holiday with his Family I think then back in time for Pre Season training.

Wouldn't want to pay his phone bill for the next couple of weeks though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Corky, he was brought back for one day :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:57 pm

I Don't understand what is going on here with MM and his holidays.

Yes it was said he has come back from being away for 1 day.

Last Tuesday, he came back from another holiday,according to WATFORD website and some of their fans.

When i posted back on 6th june he was on holiday again,and nowhere near an interview.

MM Must love collecting Air Mile pts ;)

Good luck to him,i hope he does well for us at CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:I Don't understand what is going on here with MM and his holidays.

Yes it was said he has come back from being away for 1 day.

Last Tuesday, he came back from another holiday,according to WATFORD website and some of their fans.

When i posted back on 6th june he was on holiday again,and nowhere near an interview.

MM Must love collecting Air Mile pts ;)

Good luck to him,i hope he does well for us at CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Perhaps he has a part time job with the local council or something so is using up a few of his 251 day annual holiday allowance! :D