Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Ham away, trouble ?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:52 pm

I am probably wrong, but I really feel that this is not a good opening fixture for us.

We've got all close season now and no doubt we'll see Hammers fans on this board for the coming weeks giving and taking stick and I recall something similar about 5 years ago when Millwall came to Ninian early into the season, and there was trouble then.

Just got too long to wind each other up, we'll see eh?

On the pitch, it probably is a good time to play them as their side will be new and won't be in any kind of stride.

Re: West Ham away, trouble ?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 pm

FFS, do you really think that people gobbing off on a MB is going to instigate trouble against the fruit chuckers? :shock:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 pm

I can sense another "set up" here with the Met intelligence rubbing their hands in delight with the prospect of improving their football arrest statistics.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 pm

I can sense another "set up" here with the Met intelligence rubbing their hands in delight with the prospect of improving their football arrest statistics.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 pm

the chelsea game will be still fresh in the fans minds, was it done on purpose?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

yoyo wrote:I am probably wrong, but I really feel that this is not a good opening fixture for us.

We've got all close season now and no doubt we'll see Hammers fans on this board for the coming weeks giving and taking stick and I recall something similar about 5 years ago when Millwall came to Ninian early into the season, and there was trouble then.

Just got too long to wind each other up, we'll see eh?

On the pitch, it probably is a good time to play them as their side will be new and won't be in any kind of stride.

Quote: "no doubt we'll see Hammers fans on this board for the coming weeks giving and taking stick"

And that's just Fruit Chucker-in-Chief DAYA....!!
:lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:24 pm

i do worry about this fixture

i was one of the ones that actually got attacked with fruit especially apples and pears that cold grey january day on the barking road . What is it with west ham got into dodgy ground with them down in bournemouth ahead of a carling cup clash about 6 years ago now when we weren't even playing them !

let's hope we don't repeat that episode again .

perhaps daya could set up a truce :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Millwall wasn't a problem last season

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:27 pm

They had a go at us in a pub.......evens i would say.....although didn't see what happened outside

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:27 pm

They had a go at us in a pub.......evens i would say.....although didn't see what happened outside

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Blueblood wrote:They had a go at us in a pub.......evens i would say.....although didn't see what happened outside

I heard something happened there wasn't any major incidents outside of the ground though was there I went there by coach and was bollocksed by the time we got there

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Fruit Chuckers that was one of the best things i have ever saw the mighty ICF on there toes throwing Fruit :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:49 pm

i'm not expecting much trouble, its 2011 FFS.