A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huw Jenkins aving a dig

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13814668.stm

Re: Huw Jenkins aving a dig

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:28 pm

PtB wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13814668.stm

He's deluded.

QPR were the best side, with the best football as they were Champions.

The Jacks were equal with us, and won the play-off lottery.

The bookies have more knowledge than big-nose and they've got them odds on to go down.

Also before jenkins starts spouting about over-spending he needs to consider what happened to his own business. :?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 pm

My thoughts exactly.

The problem with their type of football is, it's boring. It looks great when condensed into highlights, but 90 mins of that mind numbing knocking it along the back 4 with the odd attack would drive me crazy.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Yeah i noticed that to, he just can,t let it go can he, even in their finest hour he can,t help thinking about their big brothers, the ironic thing about it is the jack tramps have been in admin TWICE and now his own business has gone down the tube. People in glass houses.......................

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 pm

The mans a cock, the same as the majority of the clowns down there. I hope the fucker drops dead by their first game.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Brenda was the same the other day when they had their parade sayin along the lines of the support has been fantastic our fans dont boo if we r 3-0 down at half time,complete bellend who couldn't resist a little dig when that day was supposed 2 be all about swansea,just shows dont it

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Brenda was the same the other day when they had their parade sayin along the lines of the support has been fantastic our fans dont boo if we r 3-0 down at half time,complete bellend who couldn't resist a little dig when that day was supposed 2 be all about swansea,just shows dont it

They booed when they had a 0-0 draw at home last season.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Brenda was the same the other day when they had their parade sayin along the lines of the support has been fantastic our fans dont boo if we r 3-0 down at half time,complete bellend who couldn't resist a little dig when that day was supposed 2 be all about swansea,just shows dont it

They booed when they had a 0-0 draw at home last season.

Got a feeling there'll be a lot more next season especially with the plastics takin over down there like we had to experience when we signed bellers

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:04 pm

PtB wrote:My thoughts exactly.

The problem with their type of football is, it's boring. It looks great when condensed into highlights, but 90 mins of that mind numbing knocking it along the back 4 with the odd attack would drive me crazy.

They were by far the best footballing team in this division last season!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:

Maybe in your opinion, I disagree.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:

They may have strung the most passes together but QPR were the best team last season.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:24 pm

f**k Jenkins! couldnt give a shite mun!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Swansea played the best football in the league by a mile......FACT!
QPR were the most effective team in the league by a mile.......FACT!

end of thread...goodbye :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Swansea played the best football in the league by a mile......FACT!
QPR were the most effective team in the league by a mile.......FACT!

end of thread...goodbye :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats not fact, thats opinion.

Good football is whatever it takes to get you points.
pass it 1 million times and lose and thats shit football.

QPR had the most points and thats the only FACT of the lot. So they were the best footballing side. They werent playing feckin rugby.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:46 pm

WHAT A SNOZZ HUW HAS, f*cking HUGE :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:46 pm

SILENCE! im right so up ur bum!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 pm

The guy is a walloper :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:The guy is a walloper :ayatollah:

:lol:

You oot the day mate?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:21 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:SILENCE! im right so up ur bum!

And the most exciting team is the one that scores the most goals. Thats what we go to watch not flaming back-passes.

That wasn't the fuckin Jacks either :lol:

might have been Watford.. or Norwich or QPR.. or us :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:26 pm

The bloke is a cock.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 pm

I am sorry but passing the ball in your half is not great football this bull about great football is rubbish however when Martinez was there they were playing good football but nothing that great they just keep the hype from there.

Martinez did all the hard work then Rogers just pressed on if our gutless manager and players had at least tried we would have got there.

Jenkins hates is so does swansea but now we have a manager who understand the passion of the welsh derby but it is a little to late but what goes around comes around and the jacks will be looking up on us again very soon with Mackay's barmy army

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

He's deluded.

The bookies have more knowledge than big-nose and they've got them odds on to go down.

Also before jenkins starts spouting about over-spending he needs to consider what happened to his own business. :?

i think thats uncalled for Timothy. No need to snipe - you dont know he actually did overspend. Countries in an awful current state. Firms going bust each week, no business - not overspending. I lost 6 clients this last 14 days - they were not overspending thats for sure - had no fcking punters!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Daya wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

He's deluded.

i think thats uncalled for Timothy. No need to snipe - you dont know he actually did overspend. Countries in an awful current state. Firms going bust each week, no business - not overspending. I lost 6 clients this last 14 days - they were not overspending thats for sure - had no fcking punters!!

Yes, Steve I know soemtimes its down to bad luck - not always mind. But did these customers keep going to the press telling everybody else how badly they were running their own businesses whilst they were screwing their own creditors ?

Why is stating a fact sniping ? Its a mis-used word on here.
In fact caling it a snipe is in fact ..... a snipe :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:56 pm

He's deluded.

Also before jenkins starts spouting about over-spending he needs to consider what happened to his own business. :?[/quote]

i think thats uncalled for Timothy. No need to snipe - you dont know he actually did overspend. Countries in an awful current state. Firms going bust each week, no business - not overspending. I lost 6 clients this last 14 days - they were not overspending thats for sure - had no fcking punters!![/quote]

Yes, Steve I know soemtimes its down to bad luck - not always mind. But did these customers keep going to the press telling everybody else how badly they were running their own businesses whilst they were screwing their own creditors ?

Why is stating a fact sniping ? Its a mis-used word on here.

snipper :lol:

youve lost me i thought you were talking about his personal business - i heard his landlord was screwing him to the floor on the rent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In fact caling it a snipe is in fact ..... a snipe :lol:[/quote]

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:

QPR and Norwich were both better than them.

I remember watching Norwich in a few games and their play between Hoolahan, Surman and Holt at times was just sensational.

Swansea have 1 threat only now, Sinclair. Borini is gone and that was their only other threat. When we played them at the Liberty, we kept Sinclair out of the game albeit 2 or 3 chances and thats why they never scored. Its that simple.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you lot really are pathetic, our football was obviously effective now get over it. Oh, and so what if huws' company went under is that all you got ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
Bluesince92 wrote:

I remember watching Norwich in a few games and their play between Hoolahan, Surman and Holt at times was just sensational.

Swansea have 1 threat only now, Sinclair. Borini is gone and that was their only other threat. When we played them at the Liberty, we kept Sinclair out of the game albeit 2 or 3 chances and thats why they never scored. Its that simple.

Swansea battered Norwich to be fair to them.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:19 pm

[quote="Bloobirds101Swansea have 1 threat only now, Sinclair. Borini is gone and that was their only other threat. When we played them at the Liberty, we kept Sinclair out of the game albeit 2 or 3 chances and thats why they never scored. Its that simple.[/quote]

But they have Danny Graham now and we still do not even have a team :cry:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 pm

BR<3 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you lot really are pathetic, our football was obviously effective now get over it. Oh, and so what if huws' company went under is that all you got ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thing is its true. He makes out he's rockerfeller and John Harvey-Jones rolled into one , yet he couldn't even make a tin-pot builders merchants pay.

As for footy, our fans in general have taken it on the chin, most congratulated you even though it hurt, but we go again in a few weeks and things can change quickly, so a good idea to be careful with your gloating in case it comes back to bite you on the arse.

Don't forget the majority of your fans used to cream themselves over the possibility that we might go bust, even when we were 2 divisions above you.

So, don't talk to me about pathetic.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Swansea have 1 threat only now, Sinclair. Borini is gone and that was their only other threat. When we played them at the Liberty, we kept Sinclair out of the game albeit 2 or 3 chances and thats why they never scored. Its that simple.[/quote]

Swansea battered Norwich to be fair to them.[/quote]

They actually didn't murder them IMHO. The scoreline was flattering, but I was listening on the radio and the game itself was even, this despite Hoolihan Norwich's play-maker being missing, even the commentators were talking about how Norwcih were unlucky to be down. It was 2-0 early on, then Norwich outplayed them for 60 minutes, before Swansea scored in the last minute on the break. Norwich also beat them at Carrow Road.

Having seen both against us twice, and several times on the TV, also looking at the league table Norwich were the better side.

Mustn't forget that despite our dissapointment in the play-offs we finished level with Swansea.