Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Huw Jenkins aving a dig

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 pm

can we not try to buy their players because we are bigger club yes?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:11 pm

so if you got to the premier league you wouldnt be gloating? inbreds the lot of you ;)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:39 pm

BR<3 wrote:so if you got to the premier league you wouldnt be gloating? inbreds the lot of you ;)

The irony. Didnt you see the pics of your fans before/after Wembley.. :lol:

Oh and that sign you have after the BR looks like your quotes.. bollox. :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:
PtB wrote:My thoughts exactly.

The problem with their type of football is, it's boring. It looks great when condensed into highlights, but 90 mins of that mind numbing knocking it along the back 4 with the odd attack would drive me crazy.

They were by far the best footballing team in this division last season!!

Correct!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Swansea played the best football in the league by a mile......FACT!
QPR were the most effective team in the league by a mile.......FACT!

end of thread...goodbye :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats not fact, thats opinion.

Good football is whatever it takes to get you points.
pass it 1 million times and lose and thats shit football.

QPR had the most points and thats the only FACT of the lot. So they were the best footballing side. They werent playing feckin rugby.

no, thats fact

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:23 pm

The fact they have to bring us into their celebrations shows that even they see us as their superiors.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Jenkins never even mentions Cardiff once in that article, so your arguments are totally destroyed by the likes of Neil Warnock and Paul lambert publicly stating on national tv that Swansea city were the best team to watch last season.

We were the 3rd best team on points - yes, but the most entertaining - ask any away fan who appreciates good flowing, fast attractive football and they all say Swansea City were the best footballing side they have seen at their ground all season. Yet you sum us up on the basis of 2 derby games which were rather tense!

As for chairmen dishing out bitter jibes - you lot have very short memories of Sam Hammam dissing Swansea City.

Anyway I'm outta here. Wrong board, and the wrong league ta ta! :mrgreen:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 pm

bloo wrote:Jenkins never even mentions Cardiff once in that article, so your arguments are totally destroyed by the likes of Neil Warnock and Paul lambert publicly stating on national tv that Swansea city were the best team to watch last season.

We were the 3rd best team on points - yes, but the most entertaining - ask any away fan who appreciates good flowing, fast attractive football and they all say Swansea City were the best footballing side they have seen at their ground all season. Yet you sum us up on the basis of 2 derby games which were rather tense!

As for chairmen dishing out bitter jibes - you lot have very short memories of Sam Hammam dissing Swansea City.

Good riddance ya TOSSER

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am

Lawnmower wrote:They actually didn't murder them IMHO. The scoreline was flattering, but I was listening on the radio and the game itself was even, this despite Hoolihan Norwich's play-maker being missing, even the commentators were talking about how Norwcih were unlucky to be down. It was 2-0 early on, then Norwich outplayed them for 60 minutes, before Swansea scored in the last minute on the break. Norwich also beat them at Carrow Road.

Having seen both against us twice, and several times on the TV, also looking at the league table Norwich were the better side.

Mustn't forget that despite our dissapointment in the play-offs we finished level with Swansea.

It doesn't seem very even tbh -

Goals 3-0
Possession 54%-46%
Corners 9-4
Goal Attempts 23-15
On Target 9-6
Fouls 4-10

Looks like they murdered them :?:

Maybe you got it the wrong way round and you meant to say Swansea were unlucky to lose at Carrow Road??
Goals 2-0
Possession 40%-60%
Goal Attempts 7-15
On Target 4-6
Corners 4-6
Fouls 16-7

We didn't finish level with Swansea. We finished below them on GD.

We're making us look like a small time club by having to make stuff up in order to knock our rivals. Let's concentrate on our own team eh?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 pm

BR<3 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you lot really are pathetic, our football was obviously effective now get over it. Oh, and so what if huws' company went under is that all you got ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bristol rovers fan are you :?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:35 pm

murphy wrote:
BR<3 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you lot really are pathetic, our football was obviously effective now get over it. Oh, and so what if huws' company went under is that all you got ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bristol rovers fan are you :?

He's a jack mate ,BR = Big Roider :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:39 pm

O Dear,it's obviously hurting more than i ever could imagine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's some pics to cheer you all up.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Next years'Blackpool are off are they? For f**k sake, you scruffy inbred herberts will be as welcome in the top flight as a turd in a punch bowl. Enjoy your trips and your hidings. We've done 90% of those grounds the last five years with three times the support :-). The only envy is Old Trafford,where let's be honest, you'll be back in the championship by then. Great to see such a small club getting a year in the bigtime though. Well done

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 pm

CityGent wrote:Next years'Blackpool are off are they? For f**k sake, you scruffy inbred herberts will be as welcome in the top flight as a turd in a punch bowl. Enjoy your trips and your hidings. We've done 90% of those grounds the last five years with three times the support :-). The only envy is Old Trafford,where let's be honest, you'll be back in the championship by then. Great to see such a small club getting a year in the bigtime though. Well done

.........and so it continues :lol:

stunning bitterness.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 pm

We'll be a lot more welcome than some of the morons that follow your club City Gent. The people I meet on my travels have nothing but disgust for Cardiff City and their thuggish bullying reputation. Us on the other hand, have been made welcome by managers and fans alike already due to the style of football we play.

Before the play off final you said the Royals would put us in our place and now you are saying that we are already down without a ball being kicked. Keep them coming and we will prove you wrong time and time again.

You may have more fans than us but we are a better club and the FIRST welsh team in the premier league and boy, I bet that f*cking galls you to the pits of your stomach.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 pm

bloo wrote:We'll be a lot more welcome than some of the morons that follow your club City Gent. The people I meet on my travels have nothing but disgust for Cardiff City and their thuggish bullying reputation. Us on the other hand, have been made welcome by managers and fans alike already due to the style of football we play.

Before the play off final you said the Royals would put us in our place and now you are saying that we are already down without a ball being kicked. Keep them coming and we will prove you wrong time and time again.

You may have more fans than us but we are a better club and the FIRST welsh team in the premier league and boy, I bet that f*cking galls you to the pits of your stomach.

You do realise the Prem league is the old Div 1, right?

Who got there first?

Who has spent more years at that level?

Better club - 5p in the pound :lol: yet you mugs criticise us for avoiding the cheap cheating admin route...

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 pm

nerd wrote:
bloo wrote:We'll be a lot more welcome than some of the morons that follow your club City Gent. The people I meet on my travels have nothing but disgust for Cardiff City and their thuggish bullying reputation. Us on the other hand, have been made welcome by managers and fans alike already due to the style of football we play.

Who got there first?

Better club - 5p in the pound :lol: yet you mugs criticise us for avoiding the cheap cheating admin route...

My god you really are clutching at straws now! How many years have you spent in the Championship and achieved nothing? Please remind me I have forgot!
If you read my post you will have seen that I stated that Swansea are the first Welsh Premiership club - have Cardiff been in the PREMIERSHIP? - no they haven't. Division 1 50 years ago yes. Premiership - no.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm

I'm too long in the tooth to be bitter Blackswan. You got there first, and I personally congratulated every jack I grew up with. It'll all end in tears though, but I for one won't be polluting on your messageboards with schadenfreude. If any of you had an ounce of class between you, you wouldn't have to either, but there you go
Last edited by CityGent on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm

bloo wrote:

His run in predictions were hysterical.Almost felt sorry for him.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 pm

blackswan wrote:
bloo wrote:

No need for the pity jack. I have a wonderful, successful life. I suppose you have a perfect record in the betting department. I bow to your superior knowledge

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:20 pm

CityGent wrote:
blackswan wrote:
bloo wrote:

No need for the pity jack. I have a wonderful, successful life. I suppose you have a perfect record in the betting department. I bow to your superior knowledge

I said "almost' :D Your comments regarding us around the time,stood out far more than any other on here,and i just knew they'd come back to bite you on the arris.Well here I am :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:21 pm

CityGent wrote:
blackswan wrote:
bloo wrote:

Never been a betting man and never going to start mate. I have a very good job which provides well for me and my family without chucking my hard earned on the gee-gees and the footy. Making bold predictions on a message board though is bound to bite you on the arse.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 pm

i have nothing but disgust for your thug fans attacking our family enclosure and injuring kids in 1993.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 pm

murphy wrote:

i have nothing but disgust for your thug fans attacking our family enclosure and injuring kids in 1993.

Here comes the old fairy story yet again. I tell you what mate, those kids that started chucking the seats at us were very big f*cking kids. Cardiff City are held in disgust by just about every fan in the football league. Get over your bitterness it will only destroy you.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 pm

bloo wrote:
murphy wrote:

Here comes the old fairy story yet again. I tell you what mate, those kids that started chucking the seats at us were very big f*cking kids. Cardiff City are held in disgust by just about every fan in the football league. Get over your bitterness it will only destroy you.

im not bitter, i dont hate your club just hate your horrible, deluded fans. I know a boy who was injured by you scum in 1993, he was about 10 at the time. f*cking vermin the lot of you, go and die.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 pm

bloo wrote:
nerd wrote:

Who got there first?

My god you really are clutching at straws now! How many years have you spent in the Championship and achieved nothing? Please remind me I have forgot!
If you read my post you will have seen that I stated that Swansea are the first Welsh Premiership club - have Cardiff been in the PREMIERSHIP? - no they haven't. Division 1 50 years ago yes. Premiership - no.

How many years have we spent about you?

Please remind me, I forgot!

Blah blah blah, premiership.

Are you so desparate to point score that you want to ignore all pre-Sky money history? Like it or not, the prem/Div 1 was the top division within the English structure. We've been at that level - before you - and for many more years than you have.

As for "respect", remind me how many people in the game respect you for your treatment of Addison?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 pm

As I previously said - you are all clutching at straws and you are fast running out of them. We are a premiership club you are not - get over it.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 pm

not really we had to give you something its just unfair of us to steal the limelight all the time, you go off and celebrate your one and only real achievement while we celebrate all of ours, and ok your the first welsh team to get into the barclays premiership, but theres alot more achievements to play for and only time will tell on that front. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:00 pm

bloo wrote:As I previously said - you are all clutching at straws and you are fast running out of them. We are a premiership club you are not - get over it.

I am over it; never had anything to get over really. What you do is irrelevant to my support of Cardiff City...

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 pm

bloo wrote:Jenkins never even mentions Cardiff once in that article, so your arguments are totally destroyed by the likes of Neil Warnock and Paul lambert publicly stating on national tv that Swansea city were the best team to watch last season.

Its bollox though. If you were so entertaining then how come ou were only average in terms of goals scored ?
Warnick praises up every side he plays against, just to put them off guard, and Lambert bigged you up cos you'd just beaten them 3-0.

Best footballing team gets the best results.

If you are talking about 'best passing team' then you'd have a point, but football is about scoring goals and accumulating points, and Norwich and QPR got the most points and half the division scored most goals. These are facts. anything else is simply opinion.