Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 am

I believe most Cardiff City fans are expecting too much far to quickly from this new appointment.

You need to build a squad of players who play as a team, this might take up to 5 seasons minimum to complete. you might have to suffer the indignity of a relegation or 2 before you can move full steam ahead in the right direction.

This season for you lot has to be all about survival, you need to re establish yourselves as a championship side, if your lucky and can avoid the drop this should take around 3 seasons.

You need to forget about the premiership for the time being as lets be honest you are not going to get promoted, set your targets 5-10 years then build that squad and eventually you might fulfill your dreams.

Good luck. :old:

Re: CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 am

Whether MM appointment was down to good judgment, or simply down too other preferred candidates turning down the job, i personally am not disappointed with the decision to appoint him. He [MM] has come across initially very well, & i look forward to the coming new season as the start of a lot of very good things to come. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: