Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO EXCITED ! BIG IMPORTANT TIMES AHEAD

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 am

I just can't remember the last time I was so excited for the new season so early ! There was something about malkys manor on friday that has made me realise that we will no longer be the bottlers ! There is a new found air of Professionalism and I personally cant f*cking wait does anyone else feel the same or am I being overly optimistic ?

Re: SO EXCITED ! BIG IMPORTANT TIMES AHEAD

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 am

16silverhillbobbank wrote:I just can't remember the last time I was so excited for the new season so early ! There was something about malkys manor on friday that has made me realise that we will no longer be the bottlers ! There is a new found air of Professionalism and I personally cant f*cking wait does anyone else feel the same or am I being overly optimistic ?

Bloody hell, I thought the 'inner circle' days were well gone and you've been to his house already!!!! :P

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 am

16silverhillbobbank wrote:I just can't remember the last time I was so excited for the new season so early ! There was something about malkys manor on friday that has made me realise that we will no longer be the bottlers ! There is a new found air of Professionalism and I personally cant f*cking wait does anyone else feel the same or am I being overly optimistic ?

i second that, , i cant stay off the forum.. major excited even for the friendlies coming up just to watch another city game!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 am

It's gonna take time with the new manager and a host of new players but I'm trying to be realistic. To come in at this late time with massive team building to do a top 6 finish would be a very good first season for Malky, but like yourself I feel like the club has had a spring clean, blown the cobwebs away and a new more disciplined approach was needed and welcomed, a positive attitude from the manager and his straight talking personality will be like a breath of fresh air, talking to the local press will be a positive as well. I felt for the last couple of seasons the atmosphere around the CCS was a bit flat and sombre like it was reflecting the managers personality. There's a lot of pressure on our new manager to take this club forward but let's be a little patient with him, I believe we'll get to where we want to be but in his first season it may just be a bridge too far, hope I'm wrong and he does get us there, trouble is then we'll possibly be in Watford's position with a manager who's wanted by bigger fish than us and he may get poached :o