A forum for all things Cardiff City

What would make me happy this season.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 am

A. West Ham 3 - Cardiff City 0

B. Cardiff City 0 West Ham 2

C. End of season

1. West Ham United.

2. Cardiff City .

TLG to start writing the truth on his blog , stop sniping at Carl Curtis who provides hours of entertainment.

Re: What would make me happy this season.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 am

Daya wrote:A. West Ham 3 - Cardiff City 0

B. Cardiff City 0 West Ham 2

C. End of season

1. West Ham United.

2. Cardiff City .

TLG to start writing the truth on his blog , stop sniping at Carl Curtis who provides hours of entertainment.

id personally like a draw between cardiff and west ham or maybe a scrappy win for city.

I want:

1. Cardiff City.

2. West Ham United

And for the government to shut down TLG's shite blog. (no doubt he'll make a new article about us two)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 am

i would like fans of football clubs to lighten up on message boards and realise they are fun and not reality !

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:29 am

and to stop different message boards of the SAME TEAM to stop bitching at eachother

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 am

To be able to masturbate in the street without getting strange looks or bound in handcuffs :x

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:and to stop different message boards of the SAME TEAM to stop bitching at eachother

you wont stop that mate ...... too many students, newbies and self importance posters who find the web as their outlet !

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:32 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:To be able to masturbate in the street without getting strange looks or bound in handcuffs :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:To be able to masturbate in the street without getting strange looks or bound in handcuffs :x

wanker.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 am

Daya wrote:

wanker.

Not even a smiley face dayo, u upset me now ;)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Daya wrote:

wanker.

Not even a smiley face dayo, u upset me now ;)

i cant smile at the thought of you in the street pulling on your todger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 am

THE ATMOSPHERE TO RETURN and OUR CLUB/PLAYERS/MANAGEMENT CLOSER TO OUR FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:THE ATMOSPHERE TO RETURN and OUR CLUB/PLAYERS/MANAGEMENT CLOSER TO OUR FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Atmosphere you can get an early lesson to follow at the Boleyn.

Closer - i would say further distant would be better.