Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy makes plea to go free

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:32 am

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/no ... -free.html

Surely this has got to be a sign that he's pushing to come back to us? Even though they say we cant afford hiis wages i cant see any other reason why he would ask them to let him leave on a free as most premier league clubs what snap him up for 4 mil!!

Re: Bellamy makes plea to go free

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:39 am

would like to read but aint going to register my card

found this

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/no ... -free.html

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 am

Mikef wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/nol_sport/nol_football/clubs/manchester_city/1328597/Craig-Bellamy-wants-Manchester-City-to-let-him-leave-the-club-on-a-free.html

Surely this has got to be a sign that he's pushing to come back to us? Even though they say we cant afford hiis wages i cant see any other reason why he would ask them to let him leave on a free as most premier league clubs what snap him up for 4 mil!!

He's going back to West Ham - straight up. We can afford him .

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 am

copy and paste article

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:47 am

Forgot you have to be registered for the NOTW! Here it is

June 19, 2011
CRAIG BELLAMY will plead with Manchester City to grant him a free transfer.

The Wales striker spent most of last season on loan at Championship outfit Cardiff, with City footing half of his £90,000-a-week wages.

But Bellamy, 32, is entering the final year of his contract so City are unlikely to be so accommodating again and will want £4million for a permanent deal.

That will not only end the slim chances of a return to Cardiff, but also make it more likely he will be forced to stay in City's reserves for a season.

Bellamy will ask City not to seek any transfer fee, making it easier for him to find a new club. But even if he was allowed to leave for nothing, Cardiff could still not afford his wages.

There will be no shortage of Premier League clubs interested in the former West Ham striker.

But Liverpool and Spurs both made unsuccessful enquries last summer as City refused to deal with their Premier League top-four rivals.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 am

Daya wrote:
Mikef wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/nol_sport/nol_football/clubs/manchester_city/1328597/Craig-Bellamy-wants-Manchester-City-to-let-him-leave-the-club-on-a-free.html

You really think he'd want ot go back to West Ham! Didn't he go on strike to get a move away and storm out of training to force a move!! :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 am

Mikef wrote:
Daya wrote:

You really think he'd want ot go back to West Ham! Didn't he go on strike to get a move away and storm out of training to force a move!! :D

Not too far from home, Man City happy not in prem, gets his wages..... different regeime now and was a fans fav.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 am

Mikef wrote:
Daya wrote:

Didnt he say "f**k me it stinks of curry round ere!" :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:59 am

Daya Craig is NOT going to west ham, give it a rest will you, if the unthinkable happened and he did go to West Ham then I promise I will read all your crap posts for the season, assuming you don't get banned before.
PS TLG rules :thunbup:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 am

we can afford him cos he said he will play for nothing only for us .thats dedication to your hometown club and we would pay bonuses on what we achieved at the end of the season.hes made so many millons from his tranfers he dont need the cash so it dont bother him he just wants to b home with his family.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:02 am

we can afford him cos he said he will play for nothing only for us .thats dedication to your hometown club and we would pay bonuses on what we achieved at the end of the season.hes made so many millons from his tranfers he dont need the cash so it dont bother him he just wants to b home with his family.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:03 am

Surely this has got to be a sign that he's pushing to come back to us? Even though they say we cant afford hiis wages i cant see any other reason why he would ask them to let him leave on a free as most premier league clubs what snap him up for 4 mil!![/quote]

He's going back to West Ham - straight up. We can afford him .[/quote]

You really think he'd want ot go back to West Ham! Didn't he go on strike to get a move away and storm out of training to force a move!! :D[/quote]

Didnt he say "f**k me it stinks of curry round ere!" :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whats he doing in Grangetown?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 am

Igovernor wrote:Daya Craig is NOT going to west ham, give it a rest will you, if the unthinkable happened and he did go to West Ham then I promise I will read all your crap posts for the season, assuming you don't get banned before.

he does rule your right - King of bullshit.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:11 am

Daya wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Daya Craig is NOT going to west ham, give it a rest will you, if the unthinkable happened and he did go to West Ham then I promise I will read all your crap posts for the season, assuming you don't get banned before.

Coming from you? :roll:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 am

Gonzo wrote:
Daya wrote:

Coming from you? :roll:

i don't make statments i gossip like the rest.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 am

Daya wrote:

He's playing for us for free so we can afford him too :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Yet another English press piece where they STILL cannot get their heads around a footballer not wanting to play in their wonderful top division for a gazzilion pounds.

He will not want a free transfer as his next wage will be much lower, he will stay and see out his TWO years (yes they got that wrong as well) on £90k a week. If he could get even £60k elsewhere, he'd still stay at Man City as his wages are that much higher.

What he wants is Man City to buy him out of his contract so he can go elsewhere on a free AND have his wages subsidised by his pay-off. Man City are still tied to paying him £9Million over two years, they either send him out on loan again and at least get about £25k of his wages paid or give him say £4.5Million to bugger off, this way they save £4.5Million.

Craig takes his £4.5Million which equates to £45k per week over two years and gets himself a £15k a week job at CCFC which gives him a two year salary of £60k per week.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:08 pm

I want him back with us wont be the same without him will it I hope it happens.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Daya wrote:

Dont be so f*cking stupid

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:26 pm

free Craig Bellemy now :old:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 pm

I would think man city would have to pay him up before he would become a free.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 pm

"Free the Bluebirds One" - Somebody can print the plackards and we can all march on eastlands :ayatollah:

MANCHINI - LET MY PEOPLE GO