Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: glasgow rangers

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Hahahaha gonna do you in West ham!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 pm

scots bluebird wrote:I honestly think you're going to be dissapointed with the atmosphere unless its against Celtic, Aberdeen (who hate Rangers with a passion), or to a lesser extent Hearts or Hibs. I went there to see Dunfermline in a midweek cup game game last year and I can honestly say 1000 Dunfermline fans outsung Rangers for the whole game. I know you get this when smaller teams have a day out at bigger clubs in the club but it's the same for most league games. Rangers and Celtic fans sit on their hands at home as they know they're usually going to win. Rangers even have a band to try and create some atmosphere.

I was at the last Aberdeen - Rangers game at Pittodrie and was really disappointed at the atmosphere. The Dons were always known for a vocal support but even they are dying. Bankie Bluebird is right, there really is only one team worth watching up here now.....let me know how we get on :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:47 pm

It shows a greater appreciation and fondness for the game of football when fans wish to experience and learn about leagues other than 'their own'. I've an interest in many different leagues, and the personal characteristics the football in those leagues have. I also support Sligo Rovers in Ireland. Also, I always had a fascination with Lazio in Italy. Don't see what the problem is.

I like the passion of the Old firm, and other teams in Scotland. Indeed, most up there are premiership plastics who dont even go to SPL matches, so you can be sure that those who are actually in attendance are indeed the true, passionate few.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:22 pm

i'd go forthe experience, ibrox derby .. or celtic park derby in away section, cant decide :S
but it is a bit of a shitty league wouldn't yo say. lol

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm

PtB wrote:
Bankiebluebird wrote:f**k the old firm, come up & watch Clydebank :ayatollah:

Unless they're at home :lol:

:D :D

I'm fine....................at the moment ;)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:
PtB wrote:
Bankiebluebird wrote:f**k the old firm, come up & watch Clydebank :ayatollah:

Unless they're at home :lol:

I'm fine....................at the moment ;)

The clock is ticking....by xmas you'll be on Glasgow Road with me throwing bricks over the wall at the away dugout :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 pm

i know its an open forum but why would people get into an argument just for the sake of it
the question was would any one fancy going the rangers next season and we got into the whole plastic fan debate.
in the 70/80's most people i know had a jock team as a second team it was the way it was.
the reason i chose rangers is that i had some family who had connections but the main reason was to wind up the local catholic club huns (and celtic are the original huns) who loved to chant ohh arh up the ra
i plan to pay a few visits next season so book me on the bus
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 pm

This topic should be confined to CCMB.

Let the lefy fuckwits discuss this most boring of boring things.

Keep it off this board please. Most of us couldn't give two shits about jock football it has no bearing on CCFC whatsoever.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I'm a Celtic fan!

Someone has to be :lol:

they got a bigger fan base than the huns :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 pm

One of the most ironic things I ever saw at a Celtic Vs Rangers
game was a load of Irish Imigrants who had moved over to Glasgow
singing 'Brits Out' :lol:

They hated Britain so much the silly c*nts moved there.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Nukes, I think your a top bloke but I dont get why if you hate the old firm so much, why read a topic thats clearly about it?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:This topic should be confined to CCMB.

Let the lefy fuckwits discuss this most boring of boring things.

Keep it off this board please. Most of us couldn't give two shits about jock football it has no bearing on CCFC whatsoever.

why post if it doesnt concern you? people who interfere saying the same boring crap are boring.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 pm

SPL is a good league in my view alot worse out then eg Welsh league so we can't say much! :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Nukes, I think your a top bloke but I dont get why if you hate the old firm so much, why read a topic thats clearly about it?

'Cos he can do whatever the f**k he wants :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 am

samdm94 wrote:would any one be interested in going up to glasgow some time this season to watch rangers ?
when city aint playing or playing a small side that we play every season.
If so post here and we can organise something ") thanks

I will if you're playing Celtic :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 am

scots bluebird wrote:I honestly think you're going to be dissapointed with the atmosphere unless its against Celtic, Aberdeen (who hate Rangers with a passion), or to a lesser extent Hearts or Hibs. I went there to see Dunfermline in a midweek cup game game last year and I can honestly say 1000 Dunfermline fans outsung Rangers for the whole game. I know you get this when smaller teams have a day out at bigger clubs in the club but it's the same for most league games. Rangers and Celtic fans sit on their hands at home as they know they're usually going to win. Rangers even have a band to try and create some atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CibUBsKqCk

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 am

http://www.thejunglebhoys.net/jb/wp-con ... rael_2.jpg

shame on them

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 am

UncleTed wrote:http://www.thejunglebhoys.net/jb/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rangers_nazi_salute_israel_2.jpg

shame on them

wasnt that when they got fined for it?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 am

UncleTed wrote:http://www.thejunglebhoys.net/jb/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rangers_nazi_salute_israel_2.jpg

shame on them

Yes indeed, what a strange post, we could be here all day with tit for tat posts, images or videos of Rangers and Celtic Fans acting like clowns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW24N1G0WIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFx5PORkc6w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBali3s ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvl1IEtEn8

:(

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:05 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Nukes, I think your a top bloke but I dont get why if you hate the old firm so much, why read a topic thats clearly about it?

Because it winds me up Chief and can't stop myself from posting :D

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 pm

i like glasgow rangers as it was the first team i ever followed as it was my step farther that gpt me into football ancd he was a glaswegian. i have been every where with rangers in scotland and in europe. if it wasnt for rangers i might not be a city fan or football fan. rangers are a fantastic club and i will always have a soft spot for them.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Cetlic and rangers have both got clowns following them no point saying who's in the right who's in the wrong they both are.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Are Celtic South Wales supporters crew the group of wankers that drink in Dempseys and hate Cardiff? If so, f**k them!!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Hate Cardiff? thats why alot them follow Cardiff? :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Well, they didn't seem so concerned when we played Leicester away in the Play Off semi final, and they told us to ''f**k off and find another pub'' so they could watch Cel-shit play Dundee or someone in a nothing game. Priorities! :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm fine....................at the moment ;)[/quote]

The clock is ticking....by xmas you'll be on Glasgow Road with me throwing bricks over the wall at the away dugout :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Thats why they moved it to that side then.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote: :lol: Thats why they moved it to that side then.

Will buy you a 6 pack if you hit somebody on the head :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm

PtB wrote:

Our mate has previous for that :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:
PtB wrote:

Our mate has previous for that :lol:

Aye, and another who missed :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Will buy you a 6 pack if you hit somebody on the head :lol:[/quote]

Our mate has previous for that :lol:[/quote]

Aye, and another who missed :lol:[/quote]

:lol: