Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Give it a rest will you.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:34 pm

FFS give it a rest will you, excuse after excuse after excuse. So far this week we have had, weve been to all the top grounds in the Premier League so why would we want to be there, we've sold more season tickets that the Jacks so we are the biggest club and my favourite one that you some how stole our thunder by sacking Dave Jones on the day we won at Wembley and appointing your new manager on the day the fixtures came out. Do you lot really believe the shit that you spout on here.

You may have been to some of the top grounds before but never ever as a PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB most of your trips have been in the poxy league cup. You may have sold more season tickets, I really couldn't give a f**k if you had 25,000 every week you will still be playing 2nd tier football when we will be playing PREMIER LEAGUE football against the likes of United, Liverpool and Arsenal to name but a few do you think it will matter to us die hard jacks who have seen us play in front of less than 2000 how many people are in the ground, will it f**k.

Your making yourselves out to be right cunts, even your fans leader Gwyn has come across in the national media as a jealous delusional idiot and it seems the majority on here are following suite. Give it a rest we are Premier League you are Championship end of argument. For the next 12 months at least we will be Wales Premier Team regardless of how many season tickets you have sold, how much media attention you get and how many big grounds you get to visit in the cup.

Re: Give it a rest will you.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Where's the yawn smiley when u need it?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Yawn yawn

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Where's the yawn smiley when u need it?

You beat me to it :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Great comeback lads, got no answer to any of those points made. We are Premier League you aint, simple as that. :oops:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Scott88 wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Where's the yawn smiley when u need it?

You beat me to it :lol:

:lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Great comeback lads, got no answer to any of those points made. We are Premier League you aint, simple as that. :oops:

err... we've known that since may 30th now do yourself a favour and fuckoff.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:39 pm

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Great comeback lads, got no answer to any of those points made. We are Premier League you aint, simple as that. :oops:

If u dont like the content of the board then dont come on here surely there's something more excitin happenin over at planet penis

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Your like a broken record why would we need a comeback. We are all excited about having a new manager and owners who seem to want to help us! Why don't you go concentrate on Swansea? I certainly wouldn't be bitching about Swansea if Cardiff just got into the prem I'd just be looking forward to new signing and playing some of the best teams in the world. You lot don't stop talking about us 80% of your threads on your messageboard is about us and the ones about us always get the most replies! :old:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Mind your own business and fck off back to your own board if you dont want to read what is on here.
Cardiff is the bigger club.
1 season in the premier league wont change that. It was just a flukey playoff where the post saved you that has put you in the PL.

Robson and Jerome kept Wonderwall off number one, but it doesnt mean they are bigger than OASIS.

Morale - You are a gypo.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 pm

You might be number 1 on the pitch but regarding support you are 2nd. TBH it is attitudes like yours that make your fans look pathetic. Enjoy your season (or longer) in the top flight. If you are a fan that was there during the dark days of doug sharpe then you deserve some days out in the sun.

I find it amusing that you have to keep coming onto our site on a wind up mission.

Anyway i'm looking forward to the next season-i was pissed off after the play offs but am positive for the future and believe that we can join you in the premier league and although a huge part of me wants you to lose everygame the rugby hater in me wants you to finish 4th from bottom (if we go up) so that we can put further nails into the coffin of welsh rugby.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Yer Im Cardiff City all the way but your right mate they should be man enough to say that you lot were the better team and you took your chances and you have a right to be where you are on your performances , but we are talking about people who cant give credit where is belongs, so just enjoy your season and try to get the Welsh flag flighing and get ride of that fking butchers apron( The Ujack ) and show the Real Welsh side, fly the Red Dragon Draiggoch ! Good luck

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Scott88 wrote:

Your like a broken record why would we need a comeback. We are all excited about having a new manager and owners who seem to want to help us! Why don't you go concentrate on Swansea? I certainly wouldn't be bitching about Swansea if Cardiff just got into the prem I'd just be looking forward to new signing and playing some of the best teams in the world. You lot don't stop talking about us 80% of your threads on your messageboard is about us and the ones about us always get the most replies! :old:

Ive come on here to put you delusional cunts straight about a few points as hightlighted above. As for us talking about you lot, check out the number of jack related posts on here and you will see who the ones with the complex are. Youve tried every excuse under the sun about season ticket sales, media coverage and best of all not wanting to be in the Premier League because youve been to some of the grounds. All it does is make you look pathetic.

As you said you just got a new manager so why the need to start thread after thread about a side who arent even in the same league as you. Get over it you werent good enough last season we were, end of.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:48 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=6

Just posting a link back to your own forum, you defiantly need it.

Cheerio now :)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
Scott88 wrote:

Ive come on here to put you delusional cunts straight about a few points as hightlighted above. As for us talking about you lot, check out the number of jack related posts on here and you will see who the ones with the complex are. Youve tried every excuse under the sun about season ticket sales, media coverage and best of all not wanting to be in the Premier League because youve been to some of the grounds. All it does is make you look pathetic.

As you said you just got a new manager so why the need to start thread after thread about a side who arent even in the same league as you. Get over it you werent good enough last season we were, end of.

Haha ok fella all us delusional cunts have been put straight now thanks to your well thought out post

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:49 pm

As you said you just got a new manager so why the need to start thread after thread about a side who arent even in the same league as you. Get over it you werent good enough last season we were, end of.[/quote]

Ok well done I have no comeback for your intelligence, now go back to bed your sisters getting cold
Last edited by Scott88 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Prick.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Here we go again. Bradford, Oldham,Swindon, Hull, Burnley, Blackpool, Swansea. All shitty, provincial pointless clubs that have graced the top flight at one time or another. Cardiff City are on the verge of the next step and will become established, unlike those mentioned above. It's unfortunate that you bunch of backward shitkickers got there before your more deserving superiors, but that's life. I'm not jealous in the slightest of Blackpool, which technically you'll be ranked alongside next May. At least try and show some class and decorum in the small time you have up there

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:52 pm

We've been in the highest div available before you.

We've played there many more season than you.

Enjoy your temporary ascendency... once Rodgers runs out of Chelsea contacts.... ooops...

Can't wait to see you get battered every week :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jackbustard wrote:
Scott88 wrote:

I am actually genuinely pleased that the Swans got promoted. They played some good football and didn't bottle it like our team did. But you Sir are a first class cretinous WANKER!!! :lol: :lol: Now go and play with your mother!!! :twisted:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:53 pm

CityGent wrote:Here we go again. Bradford, Oldham,Swindon, Hull, Burnley, Blackpool, Swansea. All shitty, provincial pointless clubs that have graced the top flight at one time or another. Cardiff City are on the verge of the next step and will become established, unlike those mentioned above. It's unfortunate that you bunch of backward shitkickers got there before your more deserving superiors, but that's life. I'm not jealous in the slightest of Blackpool, which technically you'll be ranked alongside next May. At least try and show some class and decorum in the small time you have up there

The sad thing is they will spend half the games singing about CCFC. People like Jackbustard just add to our stereotypes-i half expect him to be sat in his caravan wearing a gallini top, jeans from clydach market with the dunlop greenflashes.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:55 pm

nerd wrote:

Enjoy your temporary ascendency... once Rodgers runs out of Chelsea contacts.... ooops...

You for got to say that you got a cat and its blacker than theres ! Like a fking kid ! I guess the name says it all

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:59 pm

CityGent wrote:Here we go again. Bradford, Oldham,Swindon, Hull, Burnley, Blackpool, Swansea. All shitty, provincial pointless clubs that have graced the top flight at one time or another. Cardiff City are on the verge of the next step and will become established, unlike those mentioned above.

:lol: :lol:

And that arrogance is exactly why you lot are a laughing stock. You have to get there to establish yourselves. You may well do it but at the moment you are a long way off. Youve just appointed a manager and as of yet have no clue how he will do, you have about 15 players and by the sounds of it not that much money to spend.

So please explain to me how that constitutes taking the next step let alone becoming an established Premier League club. Next years championship will be a nightmare to get out of with the likes of West Ham, Birmingham etc spending big hoping to bounce back. Youve been chasing this dream for years and years throwing millions of pounds at getting to the promise land and it hasnt worked, that hardly gives you any basis to say you will become and established Premier League club. Once again another point that has no substance to it at all, its like us saying we hope to establish ourselves in the Champions League places (in fact we are closer to that than you are to the Premier League :ayatollah: )

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage BORINGGGGGGGGGG!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Jackbustard wrote:FFS give it a rest will you, excuse after excuse after excuse. So far this week we have had, weve been to all the top grounds in the Premier League so why would we want to be there, we've sold more season tickets that the Jacks so we are the biggest club and my favourite one that you some how stole our thunder by sacking Dave Jones on the day we won at Wembley and appointing your new manager on the day the fixtures came out. Do you lot really believe the shit that you spout on here.

You may have been to some of the top grounds before but never ever as a PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB most of your trips have been in the poxy league cup. You may have sold more season tickets, I really couldn't give a f**k if you had 25,000 every week you will still be playing 2nd tier football when we will be playing PREMIER LEAGUE football against the likes of United, Liverpool and Arsenal to name but a few do you think it will matter to us die hard jacks who have seen us play in front of less than 2000 how many people are in the ground, will it f**k.

Your making yourselves out to be right cunts, even your fans leader Gwyn has come across in the national media as a jealous delusional idiot and it seems the majority on here are following suite. Give it a rest we are Premier League you are Championship end of argument. For the next 12 months at least we will be Wales Premier Team regardless of how many season tickets you have sold, how much media attention you get and how many big grounds you get to visit in the cup.

who's the sad c**t coming on here giving it large when they could be sat in their caravan with their feet up pondering the thought of playing those big teams.. your a f*cking idiot.. I couldnt give a f**k what league you gypsies are in I support Cardiff whetever league we're in regardless of you obsessive rat eating twats. This is a Cardiff City Forum f**k off back to planet twats and enjoy your club and football fixtures. Pretty small minded of you to come on here pissed off with our goings on when you have reached the promised land.. I for one wouldnt even give u cunts the time of day if we had got promoted, nevermind pepper your board with bollocks.. Jog on

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:04 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
nerd wrote:

You for got to say that you got a cat and its blacker than theres ! Like a fking kid ! I guess the name says it all

Thanks for the input. It's been filed in the bin...

The Jack is bragging - and our fans would if situation is reversed. Not my problem they are dumb enough to beleive football started with the Prem League...

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 pm

You have come on here because you know you are not Wales Nom 1 team but because you have got lucky employing a top manager not a tw*t as we did. But give a season or two and positions could well be reversed, but you wont be a massive club as you haven't got the fan base, just plastics that we would of also of had if we got promoted. But i firmly believe we have now the man that has the drive the passion the no how to get us where we belong maybe not this season but in the coming seasons. A manager that Cardiff Fans deserve. Bragging rights belong to you next season and deservedly so but remember that is short lived.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Scott88 wrote:

At last. Someone like me who does'nt give a shit about ANY other team. I watch Cardiff and they are my first and only concern. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: