Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Give it a rest will you.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

We've had new owners for how long? Just over a year. Billionaire owners too, who are here for the long haul. Swansea Citys'much respected vehicle since the Tony Petty fiasco has got you beyond your wildest dreams. Kudos for that. You won't be able to sustain it due to a complete moral and ethical boardroom outlook. You're already being linked with players who will laugh at the salary capping. All the small clubs have tried it and failed. Clubs like Wigan are there on merit due to sugar daddies that gambled bigtime. Your club will have neither the inclination or the balls to copy this formula, where as we will and have already to an extent but have so far lost. You're a small club and like the last seven playoff winners will be back from whence you came soon enough. Just enjoy it mush. By the time you finish bragging to us, you'll be relegated. Show some class mun, hehehe

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Jackbustard wrote:FFS give it a rest will you, excuse after excuse after excuse. So far this week we have had, weve been to all the top grounds in the Premier League so why would we want to be there, we've sold more season tickets that the Jacks so we are the biggest club and my favourite one that you some how stole our thunder by sacking Dave Jones on the day we won at Wembley and appointing your new manager on the day the fixtures came out. Do you lot really believe the shit that you spout on here.

You may have been to some of the top grounds before but never ever as a PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB most of your trips have been in the poxy league cup. You may have sold more season tickets, I really couldn't give a f**k if you had 25,000 every week you will still be playing 2nd tier football when we will be playing PREMIER LEAGUE football against the likes of United, Liverpool and Arsenal to name but a few do you think it will matter to us die hard jacks who have seen us play in front of less than 2000 how many people are in the ground, will it f**k.

Your making yourselves out to be right cunts, even your fans leader Gwyn has come across in the national media as a jealous delusional idiot and it seems the majority on here are following suite. Give it a rest we are Premier League you are Championship end of argument. For the next 12 months at least we will be Wales Premier Team regardless of how many season tickets you have sold, how much media attention you get and how many big grounds you get to visit in the cup.

Face we are and always will be the bigger club and your Capital City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:18 pm

this coming from a club that went into admin twice and oweing thousands to creditors,maybe you should pay them back out of your new found millions. ;)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Jackbustard wrote:and my favourite one that you some how stole our thunder by sacking Dave Jones on the day we won at Wembley and appointing your new manager on the day the fixtures came out. .

I liked that one the best.

Looked like it struck the nerve I was looking for. :lol: :ayatollah:

Gypo c**t f**k off

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:and my favourite one that you some how stole our thunder by sacking Dave Jones on the day we won at Wembley and appointing your new manager on the day the fixtures came out. .

I liked that one the best.

Looked like it struck the nerve I was looking for. :lol: :ayatollah:

Gypo c**t f**k off

Watching the Sky coverage, what was the first thing said by the presenter and analysts?

Cardiff fired Dave Jones.

Overshadowed in media, fact.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Jackbustard wrote:FFS give it a rest will you, excuse after excuse after excuse. So far this week we have had, weve been to all the top grounds in the Premier League so why would we want to be there, we've sold more season tickets that the Jacks so we are the biggest club and my favourite one that you some how stole our thunder by sacking Dave Jones on the day we won at Wembley and appointing your new manager on the day the fixtures came out. Do you lot really believe the shit that you spout on here.

You may have been to some of the top grounds before but never ever as a PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB most of your trips have been in the poxy league cup. You may have sold more season tickets, I really couldn't give a f**k if you had 25,000 every week you will still be playing 2nd tier football when we will be playing PREMIER LEAGUE football against the likes of United, Liverpool and Arsenal to name but a few do you think it will matter to us die hard jacks who have seen us play in front of less than 2000 how many people are in the ground, will it f**k.

Your making yourselves out to be right cunts, even your fans leader Gwyn has come across in the national media as a jealous delusional idiot and it seems the majority on here are following suite. Give it a rest we are Premier League you are Championship end of argument. For the next 12 months at least we will be Wales Premier Team regardless of how many season tickets you have sold, how much media attention you get and how many big grounds you get to visit in the cup.

How about you give it a rest ? nothing better to do than come on a CARDIFF CITY messageboard.

You are premier league, dont you think we know that ? So you give a rest.

9 fingered sister f*cking c**t

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Should'nt you be on the Man City forum taunting your future opponents or at least be on your own forum?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 pm

No one gives a fuk, go celebrate instead of trying to brag to us.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Swansea at the moment are the best side in Wales but will never be the biggest side. Enjoy your season in the premier. Goodnight gypo. :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Great comeback lads, got no answer to any of those points made. We are Premier League. you aint as simple as us. :oops:

you said it yourself. SIMPLE, the polite way of describing modern day swansea fans. The extremley polite way.

Good night time for your mother/sister to tuck your retarted arse into bed :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Go and shag your mother....again.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Just be worried that in the future your stadium has to come down and be rebuilt. If and it's a very big IF you stay and actually are capable of filling your stadium you will need to increase your stadium capacity in order to make money. Your stadium doesnt have the foundations and cannot (like ours) be added to with another tier. So in the future your going to have to spend millions (like we did) on this situation.
By which time our debt would have been paid and we will be in the prem with you going through the financial turnoil we have been in. So gloat while you can and try your best to win some silverware...like Cardiff City have done.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Cymruguy2011 wrote:Just be worried that in the future your stadium has to come down and be rebuilt. If and it's a very big IF you stay and actually are capable of filling your stadium you will need to increase your stadium capacity in order to make money. Your stadium doesnt have the foundations and cannot (like ours) be added to with another tier. So in the future your going to have to spend millions (like we did) on this situation.
By which time our debt would have been paid and we will be in the prem with you going through the financial turnoil we have been in. So gloat while you can and try your best to win some silverware...like Cardiff City have done.

They could!! as plastics in any City outdo the honest true Supporter

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Enjoy your time Jack b*stard as you will be coming back down faster than 747 with no fuel next season you will be the joke of the premiership your support alone will be embarrasing for a start.

For a prem team why havent you got a message board? if so why are you on here? just to be smug as I said you enjoy it as it wont last for long I actually do not want promotion next season just want be safe as I so much want to be there to do the double on you smug Jacks and get promoted and show you how to stay there as we are a big club and we need to prove it and it will be done
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Makes me laugh when the jacks say "we are Wales number one team", or "best team in wales"...especially when you think thee are only 2 feckin professional sides in Wales. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:01 am

Well, my little Jack Scummer, it obviously bothered YOU enough to come on here and talk about it....!!

MOST Cardiff fans could no longer give a flying feck about Huw Jenkins (not YOUR) team and its temporary dalliance with the Premiership....

However, whilst YOU are here, let's get some FACTS right:

Season Tickets: You have NOT sold more and you will NOT have a bigger crowd than us for ANY single game next season; Premiership or not....FACT!!

Dave Jones: Steal your thunder?? IF (and that's a pretty big IF) your team were anywhere near as BIG a club as Cardiff City then NOTHING we did on that day would have detracted from ANYTHING that happened in the Wild West....FACT!!

Malky MacKay: Deliberately appointed on the day the fixtures came out?? That's a beauty!! We WANTED our manager in well before then but it didn't work out that way. As for the coincidence of it being the same day?? Well, that certainly HELPED Swansea Town FC because it deflected away from the seriousness of the challenge you face next year, i.e. starting as you mean (oops, I mean unavoidably will) go on, with a HEAVY LOSS against REAL Premiership class....FACT!!

You state: "We are in the Premeirship for the next 12 months at least" and you are, of course, correct. However, 12 months is all it will be, so enjoy it whilst you can. After that, Jenkins The Mean will feck off into the Gower sunset with his large Premeirship Swag Bag leaving behind the rest of you Dickheads to watch your team fall apart again!! Still, at least in those parts (as in line with the community of your small coastal town) you won't have to pay your debts off, as you can just stick two fingers up at your creditors JUST LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME!! What was it, 2 pence in the £ you thieving gits?? At least (even under Ridsdale) WE PAID OUR DEBTS IN FULL regarless of how long it took to sort out....FACT!!

As for your comments on 'fans leader'(??) Gwyn, I suggest you make arrangements to come down and discuss your opinions with the big fella himself. Now THAT would be fun and would certainly give YOU something to whinge about....FACT!!

Now, being as polite as I can be under these circumstances, FECK OFF YOU INCESTUOUS tw*t AND GO WALLOW IN THE SWILL THAT LIES IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR MEDIAEVAL CART (aka caravan in SOME parts) AND JUST CONSIDER WHETHER IT IS WORTH COMING BACK ON HERE SPOUTING SUCH DRIVEL YOURSELF!! :roll: :roll:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 am

Lol, fair do's Griff that made me spit my tea over my keyboard - Morale of the story your a Gypo, lol, you tell him..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good point made with music reference as well, here's another, Return of the Mack stopped The Manic's A Design For Life Getting to no 1, but how many have heard of Mark Ronson, was that even his name??? I cant rememeber or be arsed to look it up but think it was!!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 am

Um Eat Shit and die :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 am

ELY BOY wrote:Yeah we're the jealous and deluded ones yet your signature says it all. Blackpool rocks haha, you sad inbred wanker. Still gloating about us losing in the final. Typical small town mentality. f**k off back to your own board you jack wanker

Took the words right our of my mouth.

YOU jack b*stard!