Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A AAMB Warning

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm

WHEN COOKING A FAMILLY TEA I DRANK ONE AND A HALF BOTTLES OF THE FINEST RED IN A HOUR WHILST COOKING TEA SO FORGIVE ME WHAT I POST IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS. :D :D :D :D :D

Re: A AAMB Warning

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Perhaps you should click the logout option in the top right? ;)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:41 pm

It may save some dignity. :lol:

oh fantastic

dont drink sonny

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Frantic wrote:It may save some dignity. :lol:

f**k dignity :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Stodge wrote:dont drink sonny

Why ? Give me one good reason Why !!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

bad for you

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Stodge wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

bad for you

Nah you are talking Bollocks

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WHEN COOKING A FAMILLY TEA I DRANK ONE AND A HALF BOTTLES OF THE FINEST RED IN A HOUR WHILST COOKING TEA SO FORGIVE ME WHAT I POST IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS. :D :D :D :D :D

owww dear,dont worry im sure you will fit the other 3 and a half bottles in tonight you f@cking drunked :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:32 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:WHEN COOKING A FAMIILLY TEA I DRANK ONE AND A HALF BOTTLES OF THE FINEST RED IN A HOUR WHILST COOKING TEA SO FORGIVE ME WHAT I POST IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS. :D :D :D :D :D

owww dear,dont worry im sure you will fit the other 3 and a half bottles in tonight you f@cking drunked :D :D :ayatollah:

I only have three bottles left :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Fair play mate!!! Been drinking all day my self!!

Got a glass of red to finish the night off!! Prob wise if I stay off the board :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Fair play mate!!! Been drinking all day my self!!

Got a glass of red to finish the night off!! Prob wise if I stay off the board :lol:

Nah between the two of us we will have the board rocking :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:WHEN COOKING A FAMIILLY TEA I DRANK ONE AND A HALF BOTTLES OF THE FINEST RED IN A HOUR WHILST COOKING TEA SO FORGIVE ME WHAT I POST IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS. :D :D :D :D :D

I only have three bottles left :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you have three bottles left,stop fannying about and get stuck into them ya big baby :!:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:01 pm

owww dear,dont worry im sure you will fit the other 3 and a half bottles in tonight you f@cking drunked :D :D :ayatollah:[/quote]
I only have three bottles left :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: [/quote]

If you have three bottles left,stop fannying about and get stuck into them ya big baby :!:[/quote]
Comment noted and being acted on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

I only have three bottles left :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: [/quote]

Thats your problem, not what you might say, the shortage of liquid refreshment. What you gonna do after 9pm

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:I only have three bottles left :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats your problem, not what you might say, the shortage of liquid refreshment. What you gonna do after 9pm[/quote]
Post total shite on here just like i have done over the past two years :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CarmarthenBluebird wrote:I only have three bottles left :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats your problem, not what you might say, the shortage of liquid refreshment. What you gonna do after 9pm

Post total shite on here just like i have done over the past two years :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Chwarae teg. i like your attitude :lol: