Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAREWELL FOR A FORTNIGHT

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 pm

I bid my farewells to you all for two weeks as i'm off to Olu Deniz Turkey , Hope to come back to a brand new team.I will try and log on abroad to keep in touch of all the news.
Bye for now

Re: FAREWELL FOR A FORTNIGHT

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Enjoy :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I bid my farewells to you all for two weeks as i'm off to Olu Deniz Turkey , Hope to come back to a brand new team.I will try and log on abroad to keep in touch of all the news.
Bye for now

Have a good time LEE - See you when you get back mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Have a great break Lee!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Have several for us Lee. But i bet they dont do Bow!!!!!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Have a good one Lee, try out a restaurant called the Mountain Valley in Hisaronu .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Marc wrote:Have a good one Lee, try out a restaurant called the Mountain Valley in Hisaronu .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

HIROSHIMA :? :? :? Wrong Country surely

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:Have a good one Lee, try out a restaurant called the Mountain Valley in Hisaronu .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He'll have a blast there Chief :? :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

He'll have a blast there Chief :? :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But there is bound to be Fallout :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Been to Hisaranu and Olu Deniz when I was a kid. Loved it. Off to Marmaris in September, can't wait. Have fun Lee :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I bid my farewells to you all for two weeks as i'm off to Olu Deniz Turkey , Hope to come back to a brand new team.I will try and log on abroad to keep in touch of all the news.
Bye for now

Have a Great time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Enjoy