Re: UPDATE

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 pm

dont look like :cry: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 pm

No not tonight because you "Can't handle the truth" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:No not tonight because you "Can't handle the truth" :lol: :lol: :lol:

what
?? :?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 pm

aaahhh and i was getting so excited, i nearly spoke to the wife nicley

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:aaahhh and i was getting so excited, i nearly spoke to the wife nicley

Annis and Carl defo mentioned an information filled update tonight, but the forum is strangely neglected tonight........

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 pm

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:aaahhh and i was getting so excited, i nearly spoke to the wife nicley

You might as well go back to battering her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I'll just keep telling her how nice her best mate looked last night. hurts her a lot more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I'll just keep telling her how nice her best mate looked last night. hurts her a lot more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

that'll go down well mate! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 pm

baseboy007 wrote:

Annis and Carl defo mentioned an information filled update tonight, but the forum is strangely neglected tonight........

I'm here :lol:

Carl is finishing of the biggest chapter of my new book, about time Carl concentrated on my work :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 pm

I'll just keep telling her how nice her best mate looked last night. hurts her a lot more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

that'll go down well mate! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Bet her mate does :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can dream

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:

I'm here :lol:

Carl is finishing of the biggest chapter of my new book, about time Carl concentrated on my work :lol: :ayatollah:

haha, we understand...so is the update on ice for now Annis?? I like others have buttered the other half up lovely to be able to spend most of the night on here. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 pm

:lol: :lol:

There will be one this coming week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote::lol: :lol:

I would give the updates a miss for a week or two. Then watch the hits on the other board dramatically reduce.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote::lol: :lol:

I would give the updates a miss for a week or two. Then watch the hits on the other board dramatically reduce.

:lol:

Ian your probably right :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: