Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATE

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:52 pm

There will be an update very soon but Annis and I are just putting the finishing touches to Annis' 'My Story' book, a revealing insight into the life and times of Annis Abraham Jnr. The front cover is done, the name of the book is set, the vast majority is written up and the launch date is set.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/new-book-launch/

:ayatollah:

Re: UPDATE

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Have i got a mention ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:There will be an update very soon but Annis and I are just putting the finishing touches to Annis' 'My Story' book, a revealing insight into the life and times of Annis Abraham Jnr. The front cover is done, the name of the book is set, the vast majority is written up and the launch date is set.

Cheers Carl, a lot of home truths will be told and I don't care who I upset as the " TRUTH " should always be out, even if it hurts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nuclearblue wrote:Have i got a mention ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve it is a really interesting book, whatever peoples thoughts are of Annis, he is certainly an intriguing character, Cardiff City, family life and business' are all in there.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:There will be an update very soon but Annis and I are just putting the finishing touches to Annis' 'My Story' book, a revealing insight into the life and times of Annis Abraham Jnr. The front cover is done, the name of the book is set, the vast majority is written up and the launch date is set.

Cheers Carl, a lot of home truths will be told and I don't care who I upset as the " TRUTH " should always be out, even if it hurts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A pleasure to work with you Annis and have thoroughly enjoyed helping out. This is a story that needs telling and provides lots of various insights.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

You can't handle the truth !!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You can't handle the truth !!

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 pm

CARL OUT! :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 pm

its ok sonny tlg got a new article on his blog sonny , typical of you tories going private

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Carl, FFS get your priorities right....!! :lol: :lol:

And Annis, can you note Carl is on DOUBLE TIME for a Sunday, so best you let him rest awhile....!! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, we can wait....it'll be worth it!! ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Am I in the book? :shock:

Come on, I need a chapter at least :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:19 am

i love it how carl is writing annis's book for him :D

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am

Not called I left my heart at Ninian Park anymore Annis? I liked that title.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

ffs :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 am

Is there a chapter called ------ Peter Ridsdale and how he stole milions from CCFC ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm

if us forum members aren't mentioned in the book then i refuse to buy it :D :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm

surely some of us will, I`ll be ordering one anyway

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 pm

I best be in it for my role in getting Ridsdale out, cheif banner carrier :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 pm

With all due respect, of all the people who have graced the earth and ultimately produced an autobiography, why would anyone read that?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Really looking forward to it.

Will certainly buy one at some point :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 pm

lewis91 wrote:if us forum members aren't mentioned in the book then i refuse to buy it :D :ayatollah: :lol:

Now now Lewis of course you are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:07 pm

maccydee wrote:Not called I left my heart at Ninian Park anymore Annis? I liked that title.

Neil, Because 40% of the book is about Nightclubs and my life away from football. :ayatollah:

Vintage 63 wrote:Is there a chapter called ------ Peter Ridsdale and how he stole milions from CCFC ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Sort of Martyn :lol: :ayatollah:

When will they be an update then? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:08 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:surely some of us will, I`ll be ordering one anyway

Thankyou Jules and yes you do get a mention :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Really looking forward to it.

Will certainly buy one at some point :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:surely some of us will, I`ll be ordering one anyway

Thankyou Jules and yes you do get a mention :ayatollah:

Top man!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i have a signed copy :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Midfield general wrote:Anything about the Merthyr takeover in there Annis..?

Yes Adam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Put me down for one (signed of course ;) ).. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: