Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MCCORMACK LATEST

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 pm

I spoke to a friend tonight who knows Ross very well. As far as he knows Ross is unaware of our supposed interest in him but he would certainly be interested if we did make a move. My friend has also said that Ross has lost a lot of weight since the end of the season, and has cut out the drink, in a bid to get 100% fully fit again. If this is true, and we can get him cheap, then i would welcome Rossco make as he can fill in up front or in midfield!

Re: MCCORMACK LATEST

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 pm

ohh ffs!!! everyone knows someone whos linked to a bloody footballer :roll: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:11 pm

im not sure,he certainly gave it is all when he was with us,but we seem to have an unhealthy obsession with ex-players,offloading chops and bringing in ross would be a backwards step in my opinion

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 pm

if he's back in shape, i'd welcome him back.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:I spoke to a friend tonight who knows Ross very well. As far as he knows Ross is unaware of our supposed interest in him but he would certainly be interested if we did make a move. My friend has also said that Ross has lost a lot of weight since the end of the season, and has cut out the drink, in a bid to get 100% fully fit again. If this is true, and we can get him cheap, then i would welcome Rossco make as he can fill in up front or in midfield!

We couldn't afford his chauffeur fees!!

Mind you, Halfords (number plates) and Case's (Fencing) would do ok out of his return!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ohh ffs!!! everyone knows someone whos linked to a bloody footballer :roll: :lol:

snipe alert, ive been shot by an internet warrior!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:51 am

Jimbo27 wrote:I spoke to a friend tonight who knows Ross very well. As far as he knows Ross is unaware of our supposed interest in him but he would certainly be interested if we did make a move. My friend has also said that Ross has lost a lot of weight since the end of the season, and has cut out the drink, in a bid to get 100% fully fit again. If this is true, and we can get him cheap, then i would welcome Rossco make as he can fill in up front or in midfield!

Cheers Jimbo for the update on Ross and I know by all your previous posts that what you say is usually spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 am

Ive always rated McCormack and I was a bit surprized when Jones sold him to Leeds :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 am

Jimbo27 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:ohh ffs!!! everyone knows someone whos linked to a bloody footballer :roll: :lol:

snipe alert, ive been shot by an internet warrior!

well its true

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:32 am

ross is a major member of this seasons squad he's going nowhere lads ...

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 am

andy 189 wrote:ross is a major member of this seasons squad he's going nowhere lads ...

good keep him!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:34 am

I spoke to Ross on Twitter before he closed his account - he shut it down because his ex is taking him to court for more
money as he and his new fiancee are expecting a baby - i think in 6 months time.

even though he is on holiday he is keeping fit doing beep tests and road running and going to the gym - i know most players do continue the exercise as i have also seen Gerrard and Huds have been.
his missus posted a picure of him on hols and to be fair he looked very slim

i said to him to come back to City as he could do the job and he said "i know i could but i have things to prove at Leeds now"

i asked him what he thought about DJ sacking he replied "he done great for cardiff. look where the club were when he took over. Made the club millions by selling players."

as i said he has closed his account and his profile was also locked so you had to request being a friend.

he was shocked at Chops leaving and also the price

he was very friendly and very grounded

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 am

bluebirdlewis wrote:I spoke to Ross on Twitter before he closed his account - he shut it down because his ex is taking him to court for more
money as he and his new fiancee are expecting a baby - i think in 6 months time.

even though he is on holiday he is keeping fit doing beep tests and road running and going to the gym - i know most players do continue the exercise as i have also seen Gerrard and Huds have been.
his missus posted a picure of him on hols and to be fair he looked very slim

i said to him to come back to City as he could do the job and he said "i know i could but i have things to prove at Leeds now"

i asked him what he thought about DJ sacking he replied "he done great for cardiff. look where the club were when he took over. Made the club millions by selling players."

as i said he has closed his account and his profile was also locked so you had to request being a friend.

he was shocked at Chops leaving and also the price

he was very friendly and very grounded

:ayatollah:

So again I will ask a question of where the missing millions has gone to when you consider that the big bad man called Sam hasnt had a penny of the money yet , somebody at CCFC has been asset stripping then to line their own pockets !!!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 am

A friend of mine has text Ross last night. The reply he got was he has heard of the internet rumours and wouldnt hesitate a return to us, but has not heard anything from Leeds, Cardiff or his agent so at the moment its just pure speculation

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 am

GarethGardner wrote:A friend of mine has text Ross last night. The reply he got was he has heard of the internet rumours and wouldnt hesitate a return to us, but has not heard anything from Leeds, Cardiff or his agent so at the moment its just pure speculation

for goodness sake :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:19 am

i recently met somebody who sent his pigeons with little messages on there feet to ross....ross swiftly replied with smoke signals advising he would love to come baqck under malkay.

we are currently looking to conect two cups and a piece of string so we can communicate directly. ill let you know when we find one long enough and please try not to trip over it....

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 am

jezzy666 wrote:i recently met somebody who sent his pigeons with little messages on there feet to ross....ross swiftly replied with smoke signals advising he would love to come baqck under malkay.

we are currently looking to conect two cups and a piece of string so we can communicate directly. ill let you know when we find one long enough and please try not to trip over it....

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 am

We'll never get him on the cheap and I hope we dont, why do some people want to go backwards. Ross McCormack, been there, got the T-Shirt, move on.