Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

boothroyd u-turn

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:57 am

Is he coming bak??? would we want him bak????

Re: boothroyd u-turn

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 am

NO

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 am

Whether we like him of not he's a class act in this division on his day :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 am

Morning! This topic has been discussed at length over the weekend, here's the link for you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50448

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 am

Never knew we had Boothroyd.

Now if Bothroyd wanted to come back, I'd take him.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 pm

No chance. hes one of the players who bottles it when the pressure comes along.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 pm

I would defo take him back ...can't believe no one has offered him a good contract yet ......but drove past his house last week and It's up for let so don't think he's planning on hanging about .....I think he's back in cardiff though his jeep is there ...

I think its a hard decision for him as he's only played well and had good times with us and not much luck with other teams so its probably hard to let go

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm

city112 wrote:I would defo take him back ...can't believe no one has offered him a good contract yet ......but drove past his house last week and It's up for let so don't think he's planning on hanging about .....I think he's back in cardiff though his jeep is there ...

I think its a hard decision for him as he's only played well and had good times with us and not much luck with other teams so its probably hard to let go

We shall see!!

If a Premiership side came in for him then of course he'll go, you cannot blame him
for wanting to play in the top flight AND for wanting the financial rewards that go with it.

But If they dont....

We do know the lad genuinely liked it here

But perhaps part of that reason was cos he had a manager who would let him do as he
pleased? We dont know do we?

Would Malky want him? could Malky and the 'Dycho' get the best from him, week in week out???

We all know that at his best he's untouchable in this division!!!

But is he CAPABLE of rolling his sleeves up for a whole season?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 pm

dont want him,if he wanted to stay he should have stayed and signed a contract....sorry jay....looks like your agents panicking!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Isnt it the 1st of july that most clubs start signing players

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 pm

bottler,he shit-out in that challenge against the reading keeper in semi at ccs,ego bigger than club!!!no thanks

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Sick of of hearing about the tw*t just let him go ,he has actually gone you no.

I reckon the club new who they wanted to leave ie chops, and bothroyd was one of em.

He will hold out to see if anybody in the prem wants him if not he will want to come back here well f**k the bloke if CCFC ain't good enough for him he can f**k off he made his bed now he can lie in it . :? :?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:25 pm

I'd have him back straight away but i trust MM to make the rite decision if the oppurtunity arose