Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VERY HAPPY SWITCHED BACK TO 118

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

Have to say the ticket office were extremely helpful as you all know last year we were told IF we got promoted we would have to leave 118 . Well we all know we fucked that one up , so i decided i liked where i was last year and decided to move back there . Now being in seat 967 last year i thought theres no chance of getting the same row with same seat number with how well the season tickets have sold so i decided to ring the office today i was right but was offered the same row and seven seats across as apparantly they have still moved the segregation slightly by the away end in the best stand in the ground in my opinion. Cantonites dont shoot me down , IT IS THE BEST STAND :lol: :ayatollah: . But all in all i was treated like a season ticket holder should be with respect fair play to the ticket office on this occasion :ayatollah:
So hopefully see the regulars back in 118 next season for another season with the city KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah:

Re: VERY HAPPY SWITCHED BACK TO 118

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 am

Watched a few games in 118 last season. Got involved in quite a few arguments with the pro Jones brigade there. Bet they are glad I'm moving to the family stand.

Re: VERY HAPPY SWITCHED BACK TO 118

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Watched a few games in 118 last season. Got involved in quite a few arguments with the pro Jones brigade there. Bet they are glad I'm moving to the family stand.

Yeah there were a few i always thought after Plan A went out the window we were fucked. So the only way was to " STAND UP AND SUPPORT THE BOYS " :ayatollah: