Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR ANYBODY WHO WATCHED THE US OPEN LAST NIGHT

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Did anyone see Shane Mcmahon from WWE stood next to Rory Mcilroys old man towards the 17TH AND 18TH hole last night i had a few vodkas and was wondering if i was pissed or not and just remembered this from last night . :ayatollah:

Re: FOR ANYBODY WHO WATCHED THE US OPEN LAST NIGHT

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Yeah it was very surreal.My son pointed it out,i woulldnt have a clue who he was :oops:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:08 pm

I f*cking knew it cheers :ayatollah: thought it was the vodka :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:11 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:I f*cking knew it cheers :ayatollah: thought it was the vodka :lol:

christ hes still alive? how old is he now?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Did anyone see Shane Mcmahon from WWE stood next to Rory Mcilroys old man towards the 17TH AND 18TH hole last night i had a few vodkas and was wondering if i was pissed or not and just remembered this from last night . :ayatollah:

yes he was mate, 18th fair way, then walked down to the green together. no a bead of sweat on mr Mcilroy but shane o mac was sweating like a pig :oops:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:13 pm

His old man is older than him Vincent Mcmahon president of the WWE . Shane is his son and im not sure if hes taken over the business as i havent watched it in a while . But yeah they are both still alive and well and WRESTLING IS REAL :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:13 pm

BB your thinking of his old man,Vince :D He's about 65 but would still sort out everyone on this thread

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 pm

blackswan wrote:BB your thinking of his old man,Vince :D He's about 65 but would still sort out everyone on this thread

nAH vINNY MAC IS AN OLD b*stard and its comedy whenever he went into the wrestling ring as he was shit lot of passion though :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 pm

blackswan wrote:BB your thinking of his old man,Vince :D He's about 65 but would still sort out everyone on this thread

thats the badger!!! aint seen that acting...erm wrestling shite in ages

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

thats the badger!!! aint seen that acting...erm wrestling shite in ages

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ACTING WRESTLING IS REAL JUST ASK VINNY MAC :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 pm

used to love wrestling, but it was always embarasing watching vince M with that stupid macho walk to the ring, rip of his jacket, to show a bloated overweight old man, sterioded up the max, only to recieve a stone cold stunner and a can of lager opened and tipped on his mush. oh i miss those days :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 pm

http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/2011/0 ... -u-s-open/

Here is a video of Shane Mcmahon next to Rory's Father

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 pm

milly44 wrote:

used to love wrestling, but it was always embarasing watching vince M with that stupid macho walk to the ring, rip of his jacket, to show a bloated overweight old man, sterioded up the max, only to recieve a stone cold stunner and a can of lager opened and tipped on his mush. oh i miss those days :lol:

Ha ha yeah rilliant and Shane O mac used to come down to help out his old man only to recieve a kick to his keishter and Stone Cold to deliver another stunner and the same treatment as his old man a can of beer in his face :lol: que the smashing glass and Stone Colds music intro :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:02 pm

I was hoping Rory hit him with a golf club and then Stone Cold run from behind the bushes and delivered a Stunner to him on the final green. Would have been more fun tbf.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:I was hoping Rory hit him with a golf club and then Stone Cold run from behind the bushes and delivered a Stunner to him on the final green. Would have been more fun tbf.

that would have been tv gold :lol: