Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13796479 :shock:

Woops....suppose we better lay off the fossil fuels..but the governments wont

Re: World's Ocean in shocking decline

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Mother nature has got a way of biting back to show whos really in charge

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:54 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Mother nature has got a way of biting back to show whos really in charge

yup perhaps its a sign for us to stop f*cking up this world

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 pm

its in the human nature to waste and use as much natural resources as possible , since the dawn of time and the first humans have walked this planet we have evolved which has come with a price , as we use up more and more resources and people are living longer the world itself is becoming too overpopulated. The start of the Industrial Revolution in my opinion was the start of the resources topic.
now we are in the Tech revolution we use more and more plastics, electronics , mining for the precious metals that go into the mobile phones and ipads etc old tvs not being recycled properley landfills running out of space toxic waste being dumped oil spillages taken too much oil from the earth causing all the earthquakes we have had recently. Because oil acts as a natural lubricant for the tetonic plates that rub together to cause the earthquake .
The Governments aint bothered only a matter a time before it all goes tits up

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:its in the human nature to waste and use as much natural resources as possible , since the dawn of time and the first humans have walked this planet we have evolved which has come with a price , as we use up more and more resources and people are living longer the world itself is becoming too overpopulated. The start of the Industrial Revolution in my opinion was the start of the resources topic.
now we are in the Tech revolution we use more and more plastics, electronics , mining for the precious metals that go into the mobile phones and ipads etc old tvs not being recycled properley landfills running out of space toxic waste being dumped oil spillages taken too much oil from the earth causing all the earthquakes we have had recently. Because oil acts as a natural lubricant for the tetonic plates that rub together to cause the earthquake .
The Governments aint bothered only a matter a time before it all goes tits up

yup. I dont think an earthquake would hit britain but a tsunami could devestate this country....we;re not a big country, but we're densely populated

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Come up to Mountain Ash if the tsunami hit we would have a sea view as we live in the clouds up here butty :lol: In all seriousness though i see what your saying with the worlds sea level rising with the ice caps melting