Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PHOTO's

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 pm

I read here the other day that you had to give CC a photo or you wont get your season ticket. Is this the case?

Re: PHOTO's

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 pm

rb1976 wrote:I read here the other day that you had to give CC a photo or you wont get your season ticket. Is this the case?

I've heard the same mate sorry can't tell u whether or not it's true,i dont have a photo on my S/T

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
rb1976 wrote:I read here the other day that you had to give CC a photo or you wont get your season ticket. Is this the case?

I've heard the same mate sorry can't tell u whether or not it's true,i dont have a photo on my S/T

its true, ive seen my mates ST and it has a photo. :ayatollah: but phone em up just in case :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:11 pm

i rang the ticket office up today not to renew as i have already done this a few months ago but to switch back to 118 . They have used the same photo since i was a season ticket holder in Ninian Park and they never asked for a new photo . I thin k its for the new season ticket holder who havent had a season ticket before i wouldnt worry mate unless they contact you to ask you or you havent had a season ticket before forget it hope this helps :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:13 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:i rang the ticket office up today not to renew as i have already done this a few months ago but to switch back to 118 . They have used the same photo since i was a season ticket holder in Ninian Park and they never asked for a new photo . I thin k its for the new season ticket holder who havent had a season ticket before i wouldnt worry mate unless they contact you to ask you or you havent had a season ticket before forget it hope this helps :ayatollah:

Yeh i thought the same they can't possibly tell me i cant have my S/T if they haven't at least sent me a letter,not relying on pickin it up on a internet message board

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Ive used the same foto for over 10 years now :old: :old: :old:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:24 pm

I didn't have one on mine last year and not bothered about putting it on this year but is it mandatory to have it? I'll just call them I think and post here

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive used the same foto for over 10 years now :old: :old: :old:

And you still look like an old b*stard 10 years ago :lol: :lol: alright mart :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:01 pm

I got a season ticket for next season. Haven't had a season ticket since the mid 90's they took my photo when I paid.

Should this be ok?

Bloody hope so as I will go mental as they have not contacted me!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Just rang them. It's only for people who have purchased new season tickets by post!

New season tickets purchased in person is fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 pm

makes sense in a league that contains

Millwall
West Ham
Portsmouth
Leeds
Bristol City
Birmingham

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Just rang them. It's only for people who have purchased new season tickets by post!

New season tickets purchased in person is fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What about online?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Right just phoned the ticket office.

Here's the summary:

The deadline for photo's has passed but has been extended until today.
They will still print the season tickets without a photo but can you send them in by e-mail or in person. Your season ticket will not be invalidated if you haven't sent a photo but they still need one.

I'm more confused now you don't need to send one but you do. :lol: