Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CANT YOU STAND THE THE TRUTH ?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 pm

I put a post on here about how low some of our fans are to put the kind of comments that they put on here about that poor Swans Fan who died . But It was taken off ! all I can think is that is was taken off cos of who ever and I do mean who ever took it off must some how agree with what they said . I told the truth and call them low life scum which I still stand by , if anyone can can put up something bad about someone who just lost there life I think they are the scum sh-t of this earth !
Cant stand the truth ? ok BAN ME ! :twisted:

Re: CANT YOU STAND THE THE TRUTH ?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:52 pm

That RIP post was talking about the los of human life Have some kind of respect. you low life scum sh-t ! :twisted:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Fella, I don't think it was the thread itself. It was just a few comments in there, as far as I could see.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 pm

the original comment was removed by milly,
and by starting another thread about the comment was almost as bad as the comment itself
im presuming whover removed the new topic saw it in the best interest of this board and cardiff city if we brushed it under the carpet and hoped it was not noticed, by any prominent persons

just like im hoping this thread will go to as this is doing the same.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:55 pm

KyleV wrote:Fella, I don't think it was the thread itself. It was just a few comments in there, as far as I could see.

i have spoken to welshcgraon in a PM although i didnt get rid of it, so cant say why, i imagine looking at it, kyle would be correct :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Wel they could remove the few that were in there. The RIP thread was put up there in Respect of the guy who died , not for the kind of shit we have as some fans to go and put bad things up there. Its an RIP thread for god sake, it just shows how very little respect some of our fans have for human life. :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Wrap up ffs, getting boring now

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:01 pm

The RIP thread is still there, minus the shit.

The only one that is deleted is your original thread (to this one). That had a few dodgy comments so was removed by a mod that thought it best in the interests of this board.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Just let it go ... it's gone now

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm

As alan sugar whould
say.welsh city dragon(YOUR FIRED) :pottytrain5: :pottytrain5: :pottytrain5:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Your 'i'm the bigeer man' thing is getting pretty boring now.

But hey, why not instead of only letting the select people who saw it know about it why not draw the whole forums attention to it by starting a stupid thread ranting about it?

Your as bad as they are you idiot.