Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AWAY MEMBERSHIP ON SALE......................

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Wasnt sure so rang the Ticket Office and got mine today...........

£20 for season :D :D

Photo required.

Just incase any other away members to be are waiting

Re: AWAY MEMBERSHIP ON SALE......................

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Out of interest, how many away members are there(roughly)?

Not including ambos etc, just away memberships in their own right.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm

not sure, one for Annis or reporter Carl me thinks.

I vaguely remember 2000 being mentioned but that was FA cup final year :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Best off getting a season ticket because you know if a big game comes along you gonna be shat on from a big height , although i understand some people cant afford it i think the Away membership should be made redundant as it has no guarantee of gettinmg you a ticket for a really big game. I think we are only a few clubs who still have this policy not sure though. I just think that if you want to go to an away game you should be allowed without paying the privelege of twenty notes to do so . :ayatollah: Just my opinion sure others will agree and disagree

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Best off getting a season ticket because you know if a big game comes along you gonna be shat on from a big height , although i understand some people cant afford it i think the Away membership should be made redundant as it has no guarantee of gettinmg you a ticket for a really big game. I think we are only a few clubs who still have this policy not sure though. I just think that if you want to go to an away game you should be allowed without paying the privelege of twenty notes to do so . :ayatollah: Just my opinion sure others will agree and disagree

The away membership pays for the stewards we send to the away games. I'm not too sure if we are the only club that sends our own stewards to away fixtures or not.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:49 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Best off getting a season ticket because you know if a big game comes along you gonna be shat on from a big height , although i understand some people cant afford it i think the Away membership should be made redundant as it has no guarantee of gettinmg you a ticket for a really big game. I think we are only a few clubs who still have this policy not sure though. I just think that if you want to go to an away game you should be allowed without paying the privelege of twenty notes to do so . :ayatollah: Just my opinion sure others will agree and disagree

Your right in what u say but so far i`ve not struggled to get a ticket for a big game that i can go to.

Some games like Jacks away last season i was never gonna go to anyway but i know wot u mean m8

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:52 pm

I've live at the other end of the UK so a season ticket is out of the question. If it wasn't for the fact I know various people throughout the club I'd be fucked going to away games, especially the fans fave trips.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 pm

baseboy007 wrote:I've live at the other end of the UK so a season ticket is out of the question. If it wasn't for the fact I know various people throughout the club I'd be fucked going to away games, especially the fans fave trips.

Thats why they should scrap it we have moved on so should this membership scheme