Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rob Earnshaw

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Natural goalscoring talent (though i've never seen him play in a City shirt :lol: )
He is the only player to have scored a hat-trick in the Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two.
Just the kind of player we need back in a city shirt

Give us your thoughts on Earnie guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Rob Earnshaw

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

FAN f*cking TASTIC :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 pm

And at international level (the hat trick, I was there, we tore the Scots apart and they didn't stop singing, incredible night).

Earnie, one word, yes.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:00 pm

I'd love him back, shows passion which is what we were lacking last season (Bellamy and Mcaughton excluded) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:03 pm

sounds good then :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:15 pm

My nic says it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Have him back anyday! :ayatollah:

WE LOVE EARNIE!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:My nic says it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

is that supposed to say pic? :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Earnie is a Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Id have him back in a heartbeat he's a ledg down the city, also to complete the hatricks he's got the full house cos also got them in league cup and fa cup, i doubt anyone would do that again getting a hatrick at every level and cup you have played in, the only ones missing are champions league and world cup finals, but hey you never know :o ;) :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:Natural goalscoring talent (though i've never seen him play in a City shirt :lol: )
He is the only player to have scored a hat-trick in the Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two.
Just the kind of player we need back in a city shirt

Give us your thoughts on Earnie guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and hes scored a hat trick at international level, FA Cup AND League cup :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 pm

get earnie back asap :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 pm

YES ,get him back so he can score us lots of goals & he owes me a bag of bacon puffs :D

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Put it this way, if Earnie came back, that'll decide who's on the back of my City shirt :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 pm

I have heard there is a number of clubs interested in signing Earnie (Birmingham,Palace,Celtic and Blackpool) but he would love to come home. Come on City pull your finger out before he gets snapped up.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Xcasual wrote:YES ,get him back so he can score us lots of goals & he owes me a bag of bacon puffs :D

Explain further :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Yes he can still do a job in this division :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Apparently Snaggletooth is holding out for a move to Wales' Premier club.

Just sayin'

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:09 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Put it this way, if Earnie came back, that'll decide who's on the back of my City shirt :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

haha, me too! :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 pm

porttoiletblueturd wrote:Apparently Snaggletooth is holding out for a move to Wales' Premier club.

Just sayin'

Who is snaggletooth?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 am

Cymru Am Byth wrote:
Xcasual wrote:YES ,get him back so he can score us lots of goals & he owes me a bag of bacon puffs :D

Explain further :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Al J was mates with Dai Thomas(Former Player) ,he'd upgrade our seats to the grandstand so after each home game I'd give Dai a lift home & on a couple of times Earnie come with us & I remember after 1 midweek game I offered my bacon puffs about in the car,Dai took a couple but Earnie took the bag :lol: & finished then off :evil: :ayatollah: