Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

de vries

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Anyone fancy De Vries as our new keeper? Never mind about him being at Swansea,class act and looks likely to be available?
Don,t throw stones at me Please.

Re: de vries

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm

yeah, he's a decent keeper but he won't want to leave Swansea for Cardiff.
1st team prem football or 1st team championship football? it's a no-brainer

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm

if wolves are after him he wouldnt come here...specially as we are his arch rivals team :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm

He is quoted as saying he will go where the money and 1st team football.I cannot see him haveing his own way at Wolves.with Hennessey and Basso.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:16 pm

GARYNZ wrote:He is quoted as saying he will go where the money and 1st team football.I cannot see him haveing his own way at Wolves.with Hennessey and Basso.

Morning Gary, Surely he will get 1st team football at Swansea, Wont get the money though.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 pm

ffs

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:49 pm

I will drive down to gypoland myself to get him. He is the major reason they are where they are. (that, dodgy penalties and the goalpost.)

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

I would be skeptical of signing a Swansea keeper, look what the last one was like, there again it is not David Jones signing him

:D :D :D :D :D

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:31 pm

STONE HIM lol i joke :lol: :lol:

He would be great one on the main reasons the GYPO SCUM were promoted

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 am

he is available at the moment because Swansea have refused him a long term contract.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:25 am

If he isnt playing in the premier next season, he'll be back in the Dutch League.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 am

he's out of contract and i would deffo have him as my first team keeper :ayatollah:

no quarms about being a jack at all

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 am

ffs wrote:ffs

:lol: