Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARL CURTIS "

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 pm

After Finishing writing for me, but soon then has got to read over 500 pages for me :D

WILL BE BACK ON FORM WITH HIS NEW updates oops :oops: , I MEANT GOSSIP COULMN, THIS WEEK and its BIG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah:

Re: " CARL CURTIS "

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:After Finishing writing for me, but soon then got to read over 500 pages for me :D

WILL BE BACK ON FORM WITH HIS NEW updates oops :oops: , I MEANT GOSSIP COULMN, THIS WEEK and its BIG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hope you payed that man well, i would of told you to go suck on eggs to be honest :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:After Finishing writing for me, but soon then got to read over 500 pages for me :D

hope you payed that man well, i would of told you to go suck on eggs to be honest :lol: :lol:

Hey BEHAVE :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Excellent, with the truth? Which is over due from yday :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:41 pm

I,am realy looking forward to reading your new book Annis. Hope you havn't overworked Carl :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:After Finishing writing for me, but soon then has got to read over 500 pages for me :D

Good idea to do the Upade - I mean the GOSSIP ;) This way (Good call Corkey ) :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm

blue nile wrote:I,am realy looking forward to reading your new book Annis. Hope you havn't overworked Carl :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So your the idiot that buys his books.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm

blackswan wrote:
blue nile wrote:I,am realy looking forward to reading your new book Annis. Hope you havn't overworked Carl :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Believe it or not My Books sold really well down your way HMV Sold over 400 of them, not including Watersones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Believe it or not My Books sold really well down your way HMV Sold over 400 of them, not including Watersones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Neath and Port Talbot blues to tight to pay the train fare to Cardiff mate ;)

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Thankyou, at the moment I need Carl to work harder :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Excellent, with the truth? Which is over due from yday :lol:

The Truth I BELIEVE IS ALWAYS THE BEST :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:27 pm

is it tonight? :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 pm

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:After Finishing writing for me, but soon then has got to read over 500 pages for me :D

LANGSTONE SUE CARDIFF CITY THATS THE BIG NEWS
WRIT ON ITS WAY.
VT'S BRIEF TELLS HIM WE OWE f**k ALL. :D

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Reading your typing Annis means we should get an update from him by the time Malky is the longest serving manager in the Premier League :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 pm

oH gOOdy, Can'T wAit!

:lol:

writer my arse

ccmb rules

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:36 pm

stickywicket wrote:

LANGSTONE SUE CARDIFF CITY THATS THE BIG NEWS
WRIT ON ITS WAY.
VT'S BRIEF TELLS HIM WE OWE f**k ALL. :D

Do you want a Wager on that ? They have already offered Millions, thats all I will say for now. WATCH THIS SPACE.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

dorsetblue wrote:

Reading your typing Annis means we should get an update from him by the time Malky is the longest serving manager in the Premier League :lol: :ayatollah:

I cant type :lol:

Carl types, I tell the stories :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

porttoiletblueturd wrote:oH gOOdy, Can'T wAit!

:lol:

writer my arse

ccmb rules

Get back to planet gypo. Inbred :evil:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Annis get carl to do his GOSSIP COULMN by tomorrow cos I go to Ibiza Wednesday morning and I cant miss it m8.Sounds like he has lots to tell.Go on you no it makes sense.It will bug me all holiday otherwise m8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:17 pm

brickyblue wrote:

Annis get carl to do his GOSSIP COULMN by tomorrow cos I go to Ibiza Wednesday morning and I cant miss it m8.Sounds like he has lots to tell.Go on you no it makes sense.It will bug me all holiday otherwise m8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I can only ask :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Midfield general wrote:Im nervous after our telephone conversation earlier on Annis :lol:

Adam, you have no worries you only tried to help them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Merthyr trust kicking off again?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Daya wrote:Merthyr trust kicking off again?

Annis is writing about the Merthyr takeover. Prepare yourself for a public bushing Daya!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: again?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 pm

bloody trusts !!!!! wot they bumping their gums about now. :roll:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

I can only ask :lol: :ayatollah:

Thankyou :lol: