Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE WARRIORS

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Anybody else watching this , has made it onto Sky Modern Greats channel 310 rightly so what a film . :ayatollah:

Re: THE WARRIORS

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Anybody else watching this , has made it onto Sky Modern Greats channel 310 rightly so what a film . :ayatollah:

A TRUE CLASSIC, Watched it over 15 times :oops:
LOVE THE FILM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GOT THE VIDEO :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 pm

found my dad's old vhs of this when i was about 10/11, used to watch it every night in bed :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:03 pm

One of my favourite films ever along with Quadrophenia. Got the DVD and never get tired watching it. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 pm

buy it on the playstation its exactly like the film its outstanding :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 am

Can you dig it?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:59 am

funny enough been talking about it to a friend in america, last night and shes never seen it cant believe that, as annis said seen it 15 times, easy

Waahhrriioors come out to pllllllaahhhhyyyaaaa

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 am

quality film :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am

The Wanderers (nothing to do with Wolves or Bolton) is also a great film. If you can, try and get hold of a copy

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:29 am

Nottage Blue wrote:The Wanderers (nothing to do with Wolves or Bolton) is also a great film. If you can, try and get hold of a copy

good shout nottage
both from 1979 great films

warriors originaly when release was not advertised, due to the fact that in the first week of relaese there was an increase in violence in and around cinemas and 2 or 3 deaths, as the violence subsided then then started advertising in small doses :)

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:The Wanderers (nothing to do with Wolves or Bolton) is also a great film. If you can, try and get hold of a copy

good shout nottage

warriors originaly when release was not advertised, due to the fact that in the first week of relaese there was an increase in violence in and around cinemas and 2 or 3 deaths, as the violence subsided then then started advertising in small doses :)

What was it about 1979 and films? Not just those 2, but Quadrophenia and also a little known, but excellent film called Breaking Glass was released too around about this time

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 am

come out to plaaaaaaaay :D :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Anybody else watching this , has made it onto Sky Modern Greats channel 310 rightly so what a film . :ayatollah:

Last time i went to NYC i just had to get the train from Manhatten to Coney Island (Change in Brooklyn) When you get off at Coney it still looks as dodgy as you would expect in the 80's and the beach shacks are still there. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:

good shout nottage

What was it about 1979 and films? Not just those 2, but Quadrophenia and also a little known, but excellent film called Breaking Glass was released too around about this time

with hazel oconner