Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

USELESS TOPICS!!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 pm

no offence to some people out there, but all some of you are doing is posting useless f*cking topics such as what you had for breakfast or what shoe size you are!! this forum is about cardiff city its not a f*cking mothers meeting! sorry to bite if theres anyone that does post useful topics. :o :roll:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: USELESS TOPICS!!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:no offence to some people out there, but all some of you are doing is posting useless f*cking topics such as what you had for breakfast or what shoe size you are!! this forum is about cardiff city its not a f*cking mothers meeting! sorry to bite if theres anyone that does post useful topics. :o :roll:

;) Well Said.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:no offence to some people out there, but all some of you are doing is posting useless f*cking topics such as what you had for breakfast or what shoe size you are!! this forum is about cardiff city its not a f*cking mothers meeting! sorry to bite if theres anyone that does post useful topics. :o :roll:

:lol: this is a safe place where we can talk about all our problems no matter how small :lol:
its okay to talk no relax and let it all out :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

;) Well Said.

thanks! :)
:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 pm

I think they are annoying but I guess you must let people have a say, this Is a forum for Cardiff fans to discuss anything.
Personally I think as long as they are well titled then you can chose to ignore them :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think they are annoying but I guess you must let people have a say, this Is a forum for Cardiff fans to discuss anything.
Personally I think as long as they are well titled then you can chose to ignore them :ayatollah:

yeah they are annoying but i come on here to discuss things about the club, but i guess you're right everyones entitled to their views and opinions, ill just try my best not to get my knickers in a twist if i see another useless topic. :|

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Apart from transfer speculation Rhys, there's not much else to post about until 7 Aug........under 7 weeks to go :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Relax Everyone Mackays BLUE and WHITE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Here's one I posted this morning! :lol: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50769

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

:D that wasn't an arranged mass skinny dip, they just can't afford clothes in Swansea!!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 pm

when you mean useless topics...you mean this one right?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

:D that wasn't an arranged mass skinny dip, they just can't afford clothes in Swansea!!

i actually read this i found it quite interesting! :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:Apart from transfer speculation Rhys, there's not much else to post about until 7 Aug........under 7 weeks to go :ayatollah:

yesss i cant wait, i'm totally up for it! :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:04 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I think they are annoying but I guess you must let people have a say, this Is a forum for Cardiff fans to discuss anything.

yeah they are annoying but i come on here to discuss things about the club, but i guess you're right everyones entitled to their views and opinions, ill just try my best not to get my knickers in a twist if i see another useless topic. :|

Wait till the book launch :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:09 am

Daya wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Wait till the book launch :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's quality!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 am

i posted a thread about pointless topics, people seem to be copying me :D im setting an example on this forum :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 am

What about wasting time posting a topic about useless topics :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 am

YOU MEAN ONES LIKE THIS

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50835 :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 am

The Premier 1 wrote:YOU MEAN ONES LIKE THIS

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50835 :lol:

That's not useless. You should see my Facebook statuses most days. It's what I have for lunch and lots of people are interested. What people eat is a very underrated topic subject.

I've just had 2 corned beef sandwiches, by the way :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 am

isnt this classed as a useless topic though ?? :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

YES!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:43 pm

How ironic that your topic is probably the most useless yet... if it annoys you so much dont read the posts :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 pm

so ur against topics like this one viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50824 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 pm

a horse with no name wrote:so ur against topics like this one viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50824 :lol: :lol: :lol:

sarcastic b*stard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Maybe certain Cardiff fans are getting this city board confused with ' Twitter ' ?

I saw a post on here saying " just finished breakfast now heading off to work " That was all the post contained in it. :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Maybe certain Cardiff fans are getting this city board confused with ' Twitter ' ?

I saw a post on here saying " just finished breakfast now heading off to work " That was all the post contained in it. :lol:

yeah thats exactly what im trying to say! you hit it right on the head! :D