Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT IF WE HAD A DISASTEROUS START ?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Would us the fans start getting on Malkays back or give him the time he needs.
just a thought i had hope it doesn't happen , and we go from strength to strength but i feel it will be tough to start , because we have become a club that expects now rather than 10 years ago when we were shit, but was still there on a Saturday cheering the players on :ayatollah:

Re: WHAT IF WE HAD A DISASTEROUS START ?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Good point, I hope we would give the Manager time, if it all went pear shaped at the start :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Would us the fans start getting on Malkays back or give him the time he needs.
just a thought i had hope it doesn't happen , and we go from strength to strength but i feel it will be tough to start , because we have become a club that expects now rather than 10 years ago when we were shit, but was still there on a Saturday cheering the players on :ayatollah:

It really depends on who we sign and how we start but no our fans won't be patient if he looks out of his depth. I have every confidence though that we will realise how much DJ had lost the plot and that with 3/4 new signings in the starting 11 we will get a joy to watch.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 pm

I wont be happy , but would respect his efforts regardless

but jones did nothing wrong we quite easily could of got another 6 points in close games had we done that jones would of been fantastic and praised as god

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Lets give the guy a chance guys.!!!! We've had 3 distasterous finishes so at the start of the season it may not be too bad.

Ok we will be playing catch up but don't forget Blackpool were miles behind but got there through the play off's

Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm

in the top half at xmas i will be pleased then we can make a charge after for the play offs at least,but he needs time to bed in his philosophy so lets be patient and give him some leeway :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm

If we have disasterous start, I would do NOTHING. I would be gutted but understanding. DJ took 6 years to ALMOST get us to the the big time, im not expecting anything but commitment from our squad and management at this point...anything more positive than that and I will jizz all over the place with excitement. :shock:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:08 pm

blue nile wrote:Good point, I hope we would give the Manager time, if it all went pear shaped at the start :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will Def give Mackay time :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:12 pm

id give him until january :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
blue nile wrote:Good point, I hope we would give the Manager time, if it all went pear shaped at the start :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will Def give Mackay time :ayatollah:

Hear Hear!!! But I fear there are a lot of our fans who won't though and will start booing when we lose right from the first game. Hope I'm wrong or even better hope they don't have many occasions to boo.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Christ Alive!!! The bloke hasn't even started yet and we are getting negative ripples.He will have 100% of my support.Remember it costs nothing to be realistic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: