Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lose they Jobs/18 months Prison...............DOUBT IT

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 pm

My mate and his Wife were at Ascot on the weekend, and they said there was 1 allmighty punch up there, people chucking bottles, throwing chairs at each other ect.... So as it is at a sporting event I wonder if they get treated like the City fans invoved in Chelsea have...... For some reason I doubt this will happen very much.

Re: Lose they Jobs/18 months Prison...............DOUBT IT

Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:38 pm

BlueCheg wrote:My mate and his Wife were at Ascot on the weekend, and they said there was 1 allmighty punch up there, people chucking bottles, throwing chairs at each other ect.... So as it is at a sporting event I wonder if they get treated like the City fans invoved in Chelsea have...... For some reason I doubt this will happen very much.

There were NO Charges pressed :roll: - Shocking behaviour,all started over a blonde - According to the press :roll:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Not one arrest was made. Bottles and chairs used etc. They apparantley all arrived together and knew each other which may of helped but that is years at a football match.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 pm

It was just horseplay mate ;) ;) ...on a serious note you're 100% spot on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm

BlueCheg wrote:My mate and his Wife were at Ascot on the weekend, and they said there was 1 allmighty punch up there, people chucking bottles, throwing chairs at each other ect.... So as it is at a sporting event I wonder if they get treated like the City fans invoved in Chelsea have...... For some reason I doubt this will happen very much.

Cheggers
No only Football Fans get Treated like Scum :evil:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Cheggers
No only Football Fans get Treated like Scum :evil:

Coz we are scum Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

in the eyes of the police and the judicial system.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

why havent the police studdied video evidence put all the faces in the press and on crime watch and raid their houses ,sure it is in public intrest to arrest these guys.if not the police needs to explain why not.