Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Legal Highs

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 am

What have you tried ? Methadrone(meow meow) is the only thing I tried. £8 a gramme I payed & if I'm honest it was awful .A terrible feeling,sweated loads & felt like shit. I threw the rest of it away,I just couldn't face taking it .

Re: Legal Highs

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:53 am

Nescafe coffee, every working, at least 3 cups. I've ran out of milk hence why I'm my pc, I find it a substitute.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 am

Psilocybin :o

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:57 am

CCFC (uppers and downers) :D :(

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:00 am

The Premier 1 wrote:Psilocybin :o

Mushrooms are not legal (CLASS A) :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Nescafe coffee, every working, at least 3 cups. I've ran out of milk hence why I'm my pc, I find it a substitute.

every working day I was meant to type. I need a coffee.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 am

Hallett wrote:

only if you boil or alter their natural state, you then become a factory, which is illegal
eating them in their raw state is not, though selling them maybe

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
Hallett wrote:

only if you boil or alter their natural state, you then become a factory, which is illegal
eating them in their raw state is not, though selling them maybe

They are illegal now in any form, law was changed a few years back.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:48 am

listening to trance always makes me spaced out.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 am

I tried the Swansea away game last season....took me days to cone down off it.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Glue, I'm addicted to Prit Sticks :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Xcasual wrote:What have you tried ? Methadrone(meow meow) is the only thing I tried. £8 a gramme I payed & if I'm honest it was awful .A terrible feeling,sweated loads & felt like shit. I threw the rest of it away,I just couldn't face taking it .

The original methadrome before the masses caught on to it was mind blowing, when everyone caught on to it people got greedy and cut it with shit or even changed the chemical. Very bad stuff though like with any drug including alcohol you should only do it in moderation or you will end up with a fried head

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

drug user, possible dealer.

reported

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Xcasual wrote:What have you tried ? Methadrone(meow meow) is the only thing I tried. £8 a gramme I payed & if I'm honest it was awful .A terrible feeling,sweated loads & felt like shit. I threw the rest of it away,I just couldn't face taking it .

Is meow illeagal now?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Is meow illeagal now?

Sure is :!:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Stop trying to sell drugs on this forum el Castro :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I may be older but whats with it with drugs just dont understand why ! it seems to be getting worse. Was shocked down the stadium to see a bloke 50 + sharing it with his son.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:50 pm

bluecyw wrote:I may be older but whats with it with drugs just dont understand why ! it seems to be getting worse. Was shocked down the stadium to see a bloke 50 + sharing it with his son.

There's always 2 in a cubicle :shock: