Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't forget the lads Wormwood Scrubs

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 pm

http://www.insidetime.org/info-visitors ... OOD_SCRUBS

Follow this link to find out all you need....if you want to write to any of them I have their numbers...also you can use the e mail system to contact them...see link

There are 8 stuck in Wormwood...mostly locked up 23 hours a day...it is longer than was expected and they are all trying for transfers but prison over crowding at more suitable locations has meant they have spent nearly a month at the Scrubs...one of the lads has been transferred to Cardiff.

On another note myself and Vince have been working behind the scenes and with the Chelsea fans also doing the same we hope that we can make some sense out of this mess....

Good luck to the 9 Cardiff fans inside and the half dozen waiting trials/sentencing and good luck to the Chelsea lads inside and the lads up there still waiting.

Re: Don't forget the lads Wormwood Scrubs

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:04 pm

good luck to them all and thanks for keeping us updated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Cheers Corky :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:15 pm

corky wrote:On another note myself and Vince have been working behind the scenes and with the Chelsea fans also doing the same we hope that we can make some sense out of this mess....

Thanks for all the info corky, enjoy reading your updates to hear how the lads inside are doing. Just wanted to ask exactly what you meant by the above? What exactly are you working on and are you working with the Chelsea equivilants and to what extent.

Cheers mate.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Sorry Lugg I can't really go into that but just to say we are not just going to let it go away....

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 pm

corky what happened to wes ??

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:corky what happened to wes ??

He's the one moved to Cardiff i think mate

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 pm

corky wrote:Sorry Lugg I can't really go into that but just to say we are not just going to let it go away....

No problem corky, this was the kind of answer I was hoping for(and expecting from you), I think I can make an educated guess as to what you and vince are pursuing here.
Thinking of my experience from the day at Chelsea, and hearing what some of the lads received short or suspended sentences for, it's certainly needed to be looked at by someone as a hell of a lot more people could have gone down for next to nothing..
You will certainly have your hands full but I really hope you can get the ball rolling with this(i'm glad that someone has the balls to try), not sure how much sympathy you will get from some corners but I think all football fans, and the people that are willing to listen to you will see that the severity of these sentences have unjustifiably and uneccessarily ruined lives.

Good Luck to you and Vince.

Please keep us all informed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 pm

corky wrote:http://www.insidetime.org/info-visitorsinfo.asp?nameofprison=HMP_WORMWOOD_SCRUBS

Follow this link to find out all you need....if you want to write to any of them I have their numbers...also you can use the e mail system to contact them...see link.

Easy enough system to use, minimum credit of £5 has to be purchased though.