Chopra
Bothroyd

Re: My team for today would be ...

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:49 am

What an attacking line up that is
easily one of the best, if not the best in the championship

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Spot on with ten of them but please not Rae, the worst excuse for a professional footballer around. I would rather ANYONE in the middle with Whitts than him. Thought Darcy was excellent against Leicester, he broke up a lot of play in the middle.

Can't wait for Mcphail back in there, as long as its the positive Mcphail of this season not the sideways or back one from last season.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:Spot on with ten of them but please not Rae, the worst excuse for a professional footballer around. I would rather ANYONE in the middle with Whitts than him. Thought Darcy was excellent against Leicester, he broke up a lot of play in the middle.

Can't wait for Mcphail back in there, as long as its the positive Mcphail of this season not the sideways or back one from last season.

Fair enough.

Could McPhail play with Whittingham ? I think it would have to be one or the other .

Mcphail could be back by the Chelsea game, but I think he'd be better kept for the league.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Only one way to find out if they can play together, one thing is for sure we will keep the ball with them two in the middle even if we might be defensively a bit vulnerable.

The creativity could be frightening if Whitts and Mcphail did hit it off.

Yeah agree about Chelsea game regarding Mcphail, league games is where we really need him.

Just please no Rae in the team its like someone just grabbed him off Jubille Park to play with 10 other professionals!

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:Only one way to find out if they can play together, one thing is for sure we will keep the ball with them two in the middle even if we might be defensively a bit vulnerable.

The creativity could be frightening if Whitts and Mcphail did hit it off.

Yeah agree about Chelsea game regarding Mcphail, league games is where we really need him.

Just please no Rae in the team its like someone just grabbed him off Jubille Park to play with 10 other professionals!

I dont rate Rae either, but he was part of the show at Bristol and I actually didnt think Blake was that good in midfield last week against leicester as we were clearly 2nd best in there.

All opinions though mate. ;)