Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which sport really does wind you up the most

You may select up to 2 options

View results

Re: What other sport do you really hate ?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:36 pm

I also hate MMA, to violent for me and not in the same league skill wise as boxing![/quote]
Ahearn,have you got a brother dean?I remember a dean ahearne boxing for glanhowy boxing club[/quote]
i just rang dean and he said he`s sure he just seen you in farmfoods today! :lol: blonde headed boy he said![/quote]
I was in farmfoods,i would have spoken to him if i seen him,i apologise!my natural colour is blonde but now very bald these days :lol:[/quote]

so is dean now :lol: you could have compared sun block creams! :lol: i can laugh cause so am i :cry: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 pm

AHERNE wrote:I also hate MMA, to violent for me and not in the same league skill wise as boxing!

Ahearn,have you got a brother dean?I remember a dean ahearne boxing for glanhowy boxing club[/quote]
i just rang dean and he said he`s sure he just seen you in farmfoods today! :lol: blonde headed boy he said![/quote]
I was in farmfoods,i would have spoken to him if i seen him,i apologise!my natural colour is blonde but now very bald these days :lol:[/quote]

so is dean now :lol: you could have compared sun block creams! :lol: i can laugh cause so am i :cry: :lol:[/quote]
dean had a mop of hair,we must of had too many paper rounds :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:54 pm

WWE (Wrestling) what a load of bollox that is,my grandkids love it tho,would have said basketball as well but it wasnt on the list.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:22 am

TENNIS : what a load of bullshit, gays with there socks pulled up grunting and groaning, there only hitting a f*cking ball. watched by people eating strawberrys get a f*cking grip. the ballboys wannu chill out to, sprinting about with balls and towels, usain bolt would be f*cking proud. HATE THIS TENNIS WIMBLEDN BULLSHIT TIME OF YEAR.. :twisted: :twisted:

MOTOR RACING : what a load of toss, driving round in circles all afternoon, if i want to do that i pass my mrs the car keys!!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:Rugby Union , Rugby Union :evil:

:lol: :lol: Thank f*ck someone else is on my wavelength.

I often see people who criticise the egg establishment in South Wales chip in with a "I actually like rugby" to soften the blow and to make them seem like a reasonable and rational person - but I f*cking don't.

A shitter "sport" I have yet to see - and dressage doesn't f*cking count, that's animal cruelty, not f*cking sport.

But yawnion - as it should be known - is just a bunch of fat blokes jumping on each other trying to get a ball and passing it to a skinny bloke who boots it right up the end of the field for the other teams' skinny bloke to have a go at running with it, but then the fat blokes jump on him, the other fat blokes jump on them and we start over. With a bit of slapping each other's arses thrown in for "good" measure.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:47 am

Dave Sheffield I can't stand dressage but I can't see it being cruel. But say Dog fighting Cock fighting weather you like that sort of thing or not but that is the original sport. Blood sports ETC what we watch are really just games. I don't agree with those just stating a fact those are the original Sports along with bare Knuckle fighting.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Dave Sheffield I can't stand dressage but I can't see it being cruel. But say Dog fighting Cock fighting weather you like that sort of thing or not but that is the original sport. Blood sports ETC what we watch are really just games. I don't agree with those just stating a fact those are the original Sports along with bare Knuckle fighting.

they are not really sports though are they nukes! ... the dogs and cocks dont really have a choice do they, humans push them into fighting! ... blood sport upsets me to be honest and i dont even like pets! ... what i find strange that most people that kill animals love dogs and horses yet think nothing of shooting a bird or setting a dog on a badger or snapping a hairs neck! .. i find it all horrific!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 am

But like it or not Chief it is called Sport. That was the original sports. I am a dog lover love my Dog to bits I hate that sort of thing but it is called sport

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 am

I was just trying to post a reply and it kept saying incorrect username.

It was only after 3 attempts I realised Id typed in MillarFromTheHorseRacing instead of MillarFromTheHalfWayLine. :lol:

I dont realy 'hate' any other sports although I find Golf realy boring to watch and play but each to their own.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 am

I agree with Gascoine from the half way line :lol: but I don't hate other Sports just find them boring. Question to you lot is if you really do hate a sport how would you feel if your Kid wanted to take that sport up ? Obviously you would support them but say if they become really good would you try and like and understand that Sport

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am

I'm surprised Darts isn't on the list, I don't mind watching it on the box, there's not many sports that I don't like, Wrestling is the only one that winds me up, and also not forgetting Pocket Billiards. ;)

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I agree with Gascoine from the half way line :lol: but I don't hate other Sports just find them boring. Question to you lot is if you really do hate a sport how would you feel if your Kid wanted to take that sport up ? Obviously you would support them but say if they become really good would you try and like and understand that Sport

:lol:

Yeah you got to support them havnt you, it would test me having to watch them do an 18 round but I guess I could slip into the Club House for a beer.. :D

I had an argument with some woman the other day who is against Horse Racing but she goes Horse Riding. (I know theres a big difference).

She goes, the horses are forced to run, which is bollocks as they are bred for it and kept in luxury.

How do you know they want to run and jump fences she said to which I replied, how do you know a horse wants you to sit on its back to go treking! whilst you kick him in the guts to get him moving.

Hypocritical Cow.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:13 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I agree with Gascoine from the half way line :lol: but I don't hate other Sports just find them boring. Question to you lot is if you really do hate a sport how would you feel if your Kid wanted to take that sport up ? Obviously you would support them but say if they become really good would you try and like and understand that Sport

:lol:

Yeah you got to support them havnt you, it would test me having to watch them do an 18 round but I guess I could slip into the Club House for a beer.. :D

I had an argument with some woman the other day who is against Horse Racing but she goes Horse Riding. (I know theres a big difference).

She goes, the horses are forced to run, which is bollocks as they are bred for it and kept in luxury.
:lol: exactly Chief. And to see some of these people riding Horses they are bigger than Annis and me put together. Those Jockeys are light as feck

How do you know they want to run and jump fences she said to which I replied, how do you know a horse wants you to sit on its back to go treking! whilst you kick him in the guts to get him moving.

Hypocritical Cow.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 am

well my son plays rugby and i dont like that game to be honest! ... he`s 5ft 5 my son and only 11 years old ... so he`s the boy that just smashes into other kids and i`m always shutting my eyes worried to death that my baby is going to get hurt or loses a tooth or something! ... so theres your answer cause i bloody hate him doing it!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am

AHERNE wrote:

well my son plays rugby and i dont like that game to be honest! ... he`s 5ft 5 my son and only 11 years old ... so he`s the boy that just smashes into other kids and i`m always shutting my eyes worried to death that my baby is going to get hurt or loses a tooth or something! ... so theres your answer cause i bloody hate him doing it!

I know its also hard watching my Boy Fight. Its brill if he's winning but if its a bruiser of a fight its friggin horrible

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00 am

Cricket and Golf.

The most boring and utterly pointless sports ever invented.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 am

Frodo wrote:Cricket and Golf.

Agreed a lot more than two i could name from the list and your two is some of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

I know its also hard watching my Boy Fight. Its brill if he's winning but if its a bruiser of a fight its friggin horrible

nukes i can understand that 100% because id hate it if my son got knocked out and people were jumping up and down celebrating the other one winning! .... but if its something he wanted to do then theres nothing i could do about it! ... the only thing i would ever stop him doing is that MMA cause i find it to violent and of course JOIN THE ARMY! ive already pumped into him if he joins up then he`ll have to fight me first! :lol: thats true aswell ... id go bloody bonkers!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 am

Fishing

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Frodo wrote:Cricket and Golf.

Agreed a lot more than two i could name from the list and your two is some of them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very true. I just can't get my nut around cricket and golf though. Why would anyone want to deliberately subject themselves to such tedious, torturous boredom?

Although, i supposed it'd be a very boring world if we all liked the exact same things.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Dave Sheffield I can't stand dressage but I can't see it being cruel. But say Dog fighting Cock fighting weather you like that sort of thing or not but that is the original sport. Blood sports ETC what we watch are really just games. I don't agree with those just stating a fact those are the original Sports along with bare Knuckle fighting.

I see the line you've taken on the cruelty thing but that's not quite what I meant (not like they're beating shit out of the horses)

I personally think that to tie a horse's mane and tail up in knots or whatever they do is f*cking cruel. They both serve a purpose on the animal. And making them prance - not walk, but prance, in circles for God knows how long on end??
It's an animal ffs. Let it live. Then kill it and eat it when it's getting on a bit.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:21 pm

who chose rugby league? rugby league is good mun!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:24 pm

f*cking need about 12 options there!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:who chose rugby league? rugby league is good mun!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: So much superior to yawnion it's not funny.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:who chose rugby league? rugby league is good mun!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: So much superior to yawnion it's not funny.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: