A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UP. JULY 9th JULY

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got the posts mixed up. CLASS :lol: :lol: :lol: ...meat, worms and nettles you can give to Nukes, cans of bud...bring them :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Thanks marc
i would have looked a right tw*t, showing up with my bergan full of pork chops/steaks, worms and shrubbery along with copious amounts of bud, hitler tache, y-fronts flip flops and a lets do it attitude...hey??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm

supercoops wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got the posts mixed up. CLASS :lol: :lol: :lol: ...meat, worms and nettles you can give to Nukes, cans of bud...bring them :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks marc
i would have looked a right tw*t, showing up with my bergan full of pork chops/steaks, worms and shrubbery along with copious amounts of bud, hitler tache, y-fronts flip flops and a lets do it attitude...hey??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Would have been some craic though mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........In fact it would have been hilarious :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....Coops, I'm looking forward to this one. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Marc wrote:
supercoops wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got the posts mixed up. CLASS :lol: :lol: :lol: ...meat, worms and nettles you can give to Nukes, cans of bud...bring them :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks marc
i would have looked a right tw*t, showing up with my bergan full of pork chops/steaks, worms and shrubbery along with copious amounts of bud, hitler tache, y-fronts flip flops and a lets do it attitude...hey??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Would have been some craic though mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ........In fact it would have been hilarious :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....Coops, I'm looking forward to this one. :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Well im glad i found out, would have looked like a "JACK" IN THE CITY...... :oops: :oops: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Ha ha that explains the soup thing then ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Ha ha that explains the soup thing then ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

bAZ
PLEASE NOT YOU TOO, FFS off my back munnnnnnnn... :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 pm

When we said Spoons Coops, we meant the pub not the spoons for the soup. :? ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Camping piss up the week after coops. Will start getting that going after Sat. What time are we meeting Marc :?: and are we meeting at the POW :?: :?:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:49 pm

supercoops wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Ha ha that explains the soup thing then ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

bAZ
PLEASE NOT YOU TOO, FFS off my back munnnnnnnn... :D :ayatollah:

It's cool mate! Maybe we should create our own nettle drink!!
:lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Camping piss up the week after coops. Will start getting that going after Sat. What time are we meeting Marc :?: and are we meeting at the POW :?: :?:

Nukes, I'm easy........say 12ish at the POW :?: ..............then take it from there.........if we fancy a spot of fishing along the way, I'm sure coops can sort something out :lol: .... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:14 pm

:walk: :wav: :occasion5: :naka: :boxing:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:47 pm

ANOTHER 4 PAGER FOR A FORUM PISS UP 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Camping piss up the week after coops. Will start getting that going after Sat. What time are we meeting Marc :?: and are we meeting at the POW :?: :?:

Nukes, I'm easy........say 12ish at the POW :?: ..............then take it from there.........if we fancy a spot of fishing along the way, I'm sure coops can sort something out :lol: .... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fook off munn, i will cook you sat mate, its now my mission..coops out!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:ANOTHER 4 PAGER FOR A FORUM PISS UP 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Defo going for a 7 pager by Saturday morning!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:ANOTHER 4 PAGER FOR A FORUM PISS UP 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Defo going for a 7 pager by Saturday morning!!

Seriously

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Bump the :ayatollah: bump the :ayatollah:

Al a la la al la la la

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:54 pm

supercoops wrote:
Marc wrote:

fook off munn, i will cook you sat mate, its now my mission..coops out!! :ayatollah:

Marc it was nice knowing you mate!!

Coops what time is Marc getting cooked?

Can we put him in pitta bread with all the salads and sauces!!
;)

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Don't forget the worms, love it, can't wait... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
;)[/quo

here we go111

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 am

Marc, I'm back from sunny Turkey and looking forward to the cider on saturday as i have been on tuborg everyday for the last two weeks and i cant drink anymore of that stuff :lol: Please can we have a confirmed meeting time please.
Sorry to hear Dange has had to pullout :cry: Maybe the next one at the end of July :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 am

Bowmonster wrote:Marc, I'm back from sunny Turkey and looking forward to the cider on saturday as i have been on tuborg everyday for the last two weeks and i cant drink anymore of that stuff :lol: Please can we have a confirmed meeting time please.
Sorry to hear Dange has had to pullout :cry: Maybe the next one at the end of July :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

12 o clock POW Bowmoster. Glad you had a good holiday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: And are you coming on the Camping one the week after :?: :?: :?:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Marc, I'm back from sunny Turkey and looking forward to the cider on saturday as i have been on tuborg everyday for the last two weeks and i cant drink anymore of that stuff :lol: Please can we have a confirmed meeting time please.

12 o clock POW Bowmoster. Glad you had a good holiday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: And are you coming on the Camping one the week after :?: :?: :?:

Not sure yet Steve, We'll have a chat saturday mate :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Lee :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Hope you had a good holiday mate, I was thinking 12 noon POW, open to suggestions. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Attendees so far.......

Nukes
Dange - (have a feeling he'll buckle and make a celebrity appearance). :lol:
Bowmonster
Sam Salim
Bridgend Bluebird
Millarfromthehalfwayline
Saddam
Canton Stand Baz
Supercoops
Bomber
Marc
Stan
Steve.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Marc wrote:

Lee :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Hope you had a good holiday mate, I was thinking 12 noon POW, open to suggestions. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nukes No half measures
Bowmonster Watch out for all those arrows when he orders the Bow
Sam Salim Please no more Jokes. We will have to delete the piss up
Bridgend Bluebird Is this Sheriff legal yet
Millarfromthehalfwayline Gazzafromthepenaltyspot
Saddam We can't let him hang around the bar
Canton Stand Baz Will this boy last longer than an hour like last time
Supercoops Will the Coops make his debut ?
Bomber Always explosive when Bomber is around
Marc The kid they call the sponge
Stan Who is Stan :?:
Steve. Who is Steve

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Marc wrote:

Nukes
Bowmonster
Sam Salim
Bridgend Bluebird
Millarfromthehalfwayline
Saddam
Canton Stand Baz
Supercoops
Bomber
Marc
Stan
Steve.

See you at Noon Marc, I like your new avatar would make a nice back piece as a tattoo :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

Nukes No half measures
Bowmonster Watch out for all those arrows when he orders the Bow
Sam Salim Please no more Jokes. We will have to delete the piss up
Bridgend Bluebird Is this Sheriff legal yet
Millarfromthehalfwayline Gazzafromthepenaltyspot
Saddam We can't let him hang around the bar
Canton Stand Baz Will this boy last longer than an hour like last time
Supercoops Will the Coops make his debut ?
Bomber Always explosive when Bomber is around
Marc The kid they call the sponge
Stan Who is Stan :?:
Steve. Who is Steve

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......Nice one. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Lee, It would make a wicked Tattoo.....I'm still trying to sort out my next tattoo, would love just to get sleeved up :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Marc wrote:Lee, It would make a wicked Tattoo.....I'm still trying to sort out my next tattoo, would love just to get sleeved up :D :D :ayatollah:

S.W.F.C WOULD LOOK NICE MARC!!!! ;)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:22 pm

sam salim wrote:
Marc wrote:Lee, It would make a wicked Tattoo.....I'm still trying to sort out my next tattoo, would love just to get sleeved up :D :D :ayatollah:

What does that mean mate????............Swansea Will Face Combustion. :? ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:

What does that mean mate????............Swansea Will Face Combustion. :? ;) :ayatollah:

Well with Sheff Wed being in the First Division it certainly wont stand for Sheffield will face Cardiff :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Be league 1 champions this season i can feel it in my waters!!! :D No it ain't one of my jokes either!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get your bets on now!!!!! :old:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Sam, you haven't had the best of runs with the betting lately. :lol: :lol: ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: