Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great Marketing idea!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 am

why dont we have a pre season againts Malayasia's national team. teams have done it in the past, and it would help are image in the country :ayatollah:

Re: Great Marketing idea!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am

bluebird7291 wrote:why dont we have a pre season againts Malayasia's national team. teams have done it in the past, and it would help are image in the country :ayatollah:

All been Cancelled and Accademy maybe now as well.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:why dont we have a pre season againts Malayasia's national team. teams have done it in the past, and it would help are image in the country :ayatollah:

what a nightmare, i wasnt sure if it was the 1st playing them or the accademy.
is there something going on or is it the fact we just havent reached the prem?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Why is the idea of an Academy being scrapped. Is it due to finance and the fact that the only hope of creating real interest out there is for us to not only get to the Premier League but also stay there(that is highly unlikely unfortunately)

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

Citysince1964 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why is the idea of an Academy being scrapped. Is it due to finance and the fact that the only hope of creating real interest out there is for us to not only get to the Premier League but also stay there(that is highly unlikely unfortunately)

No the Academy is not being scrapped, I hear the their tour might be.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

or we could find oil...instant billionaires, might have to fight of the russians and americans but we'll be fine :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:or we could find oil...instant billionaires, might have to fight of the russians and americans but we'll be fine :ayatollah:

aint there a "rumour" of oil or gas under south wales? i remember reading it in the echo. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:40 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:or we could find oil...instant billionaires, might have to fight of the russians and americans but we'll be fine :ayatollah:

aint there a "rumour" of oil or gas under south wales? i remember reading it in the echo. :lol: :ayatollah:

there you go problem solved...buh bye debt hello premiership :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

In Newport :lol: :lol: