Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mccormack and Loach rumours

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Both raised on the Watford and Leeds forums recently - is there any truth in these?

Bit unsure about both if I'm honest...

Re: Mccormack and Loach rumours

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Loach has been linked in some papers this morning with the Jacks also.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Loach has been linked in some papers this morning with the Jacks also.

Let them have him, I'm quite happy with the two we have now :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 pm

I'd take loach not rossco I'd rather goodwill and earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

the jacks and loach will suit each other,cant stand the bloke after his antics at vicarage road last season-creepy little b*stard

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Warrior wrote:McCormack wants to come back to Cardiff, is what I heard.

I wouldnt be totally against it, but you've got to be careful bringing players back - it tends to breed an element of complacency at times for whatever reason (i think Chops showed that).

However theres a new manager now, and if he got his head straight I think he could well be effective for us. There is undoubted talent there :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:45 pm

englishbluebird wrote:the jacks and loach will suit each other,cant stand the bloke after his antics at vicarage road last season-creepy little b*stard

A bit harsh that. He was only giving back what we were throwing at him.

At CCS we gave him it back what he gave to us at Vicarage Road. He stuck his thump up at us as in "fair enough". Fair platy to him.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 pm

he could have been a professional and ignored it instead of winding fans up and then petulantly asking for them to be ejected watford were 4-1 up and playing us off the park that should have been enough for him,paddy kenny and dave james got far more stick and didnt react,i dont like the guy and dont rate him as a keeper either mate

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 pm

englishbluebird wrote:he could have been a professional and ignored it instead of winding fans up and then petulantly asking for them to be ejected watford were 4-1 up and playing us off the park that should have been enough for him,paddy kenny and dave james got far more stick and didnt react,i dont like the guy and dont rate him as a keeper either mate

but hes only human people react different to situations, some people can ignore and take it on the chin. others cannot i.e. bellamy reacts when people give him stick. but doesnt mean hes a bad guy or terrible player just because he bit back at us. it was part the parcel.
like what was said earlier he put his thumb up. he clearly shown that he can have a laugh so to speak. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:44 pm

I'd have McCormack instead of Parkin any day.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 am

lads ross is happy at leeds he's gonna play a big role in SG plans at leeds he'll shine this season ...

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 am

JonCCFC wrote:I'd have McCormack instead of Parkin any day.

McCormack is class , we should have never have sold him inthe 1st place. Great striker and also had good ball controller and is decent passer . Hope he comes back, Dave Jones (who I still have a lot of time far) Treated Ross pretty poor towards the end.

Players like Ross would give us more options and that can only be a good thing.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:26 am

IMO if we can get goodwillie theres no point in getting mccormack and whats wrong with our keepers? iv read what the watford fans think of him and they dont think hees that good

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 am

There's every need, Its a long hard season.