Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good luck to you guys

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:07 pm

For next season...I have been on hols and am now ready for another season raring to go...we may sell 1500 season tickets but that would rise to over 2,000 if our Trust take over the club...thank god for the Trust...hope you get some great players in and get the Capitol city in to the Premiership and hopefully repalce the pretenders from the West...good luck lads.

Re: Good luck to you guys

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Cheers!

& Same to you. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:10 pm

trainer wrote:For next season...I have been on hols and am now ready for another season raring to go...we may sell 1500 season tickets but that would rise to over 2,000 if our Trust take over the club...thank god for the Trust...hope you get some great players in and get the Capitol city in to the Premiership and hopefully repalce the pretenders from the West...good luck lads.

Good Luck Wrexham, I really hope you do well next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have 17,500 Season ticket holders for next season already :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:10 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Hope you have a great season as well :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:15 pm

17,500? Our ground only holds 10,500 thesedays :D :D

I may go to a City game this season up North, My mate Owen who follows Wales is a city fan and said he will get me a ticket to a game...maybe at Blackpool.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 pm

trainer wrote:17,500? Our ground only holds 10,500 thesedays :D :D

I may go to a City game this season up North, My mate Owen who follows Wales is a city fan and said he will get me a ticket to a game...maybe at Blackpool.

I will be there, your always welcome :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 pm

good luck to wrexham :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Pob lwc i'r gogs!!!

Cmon Wrexham. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:44 pm

trainer wrote:For next season...I have been on hols and am now ready for another season raring to go...we may sell 1500 season tickets but that would rise to over 2,000 if our Trust take over the club...thank god for the Trust...hope you get some great players in and get the Capitol city in to the Premiership and hopefully repalce the pretenders from the West...good luck lads.

best of luck to you to mate. Would be good for ALL welsh clubs in the football league :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Went to Wrexham v Newport down in the port in the Wrexham end fair play made some cracking noise + i loved the small town in Cardiff to them :D. Good luck 'Mon the Wrexham! :ayatollah: