Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LATEST GOSSIP ON RUMOUR FRONT

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm

It is a quite Saturday on the Rumour Mill for Cardiff City, only one player linked with the Bluebirds and he is West Brom midfielder Giles Barnes. Reports are suggesting Nottingham Forest is a jump ahead has offered him a contract. West Brom released Barnes in May.

A bit of old news, Cardiff City has been linked to Middlesbrough's Andrew Taylor who are keen to keep him, but he will soon be out of contract and the Northeast club could only offer him a new one with reduced terms. That has singled a number of clubs to seek his signature one of, which is rumoured to be Cardiff, but now Bristol City are the latest club joined the chase for the defender come midfielder .

I have reported on this blog before Taylor was on loan a Watford last season until just after Christmas under new City boss Malky Mackey and has been a target ever since. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LATEST GOSSIP ON RUMOUR FRONT

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Dont think there is much to add - Boothroyd wanted by Celtic and Matthews is pushing him to join ..............Earnie supposed to be signing this week - Taylor no update altho if rumours are to be believed he cud be one of the two having medicals :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Carl will update hopefully soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Well if Carl aint doing any Gossip then i will just go by yours Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Mine is 24 hours old mate :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:40 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Mine is 24 hours old mate :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It will do :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:41 pm

latest gossip my end.....i just tried for a shag off the mrs.....denied :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:latest gossip my end.....i just tried for a shag off the mrs.....denied :cry: :cry: :cry:

Keep trying mate :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:latest gossip my end.....i just tried for a shag off the mrs.....denied :cry: :cry: :cry:

not talking to her now, just sulking, gonna have to have a wank :D

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Does she looked relieved lol :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:

not talking to her now, just sulking, gonna have to have a wank :D

You will have to dismount your Horse first Chief :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:46 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Does she looked relieved lol :lol:

at the moment yes, she's dozing off so i might give her a large dose of white eye!! :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:02 pm

thatll do ot lol sicko :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

My Mrs said you are sick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: