Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A pregnant women who lost her babies faces murder charge..

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:04 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ju ... er-charges :shock:

Re: A pregnant women who lost her babies faces murder charge..

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Excelent stuff.

Needs a proper investigation that.

If its found that she was sniffing coke or taking other drugs whilst pregnant she should be prosecuted in some way.

As a side topic..

I am sick to death of the breeding culture that goes on in this country with some women knocking out 3 kids by their mid 20's and then getting housed and paid for by the tax payer for the next 20 years when they have never done a days work in their life.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:11 pm

It might not have effected the kid though so should be looked into but if it didn't die should she be charged with attempted murder?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:It might not have effected the kid though so should be looked into but if it didn't die should she be charged with attempted murder?

If its found that she was sniffing whilst pregnant mate then its Murder.

If I stab someone and they die I get done for murder, I might not have thought that the stab was going to kill them but it did, that would be a court fight then to see if its manslaughter.

Given the fact that you know that if your pregnant and are taking drugs and/or out on the lash you cant realy say, oh I didnt think it would kill the child.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Good point but you see it all the time and nothing happeing "crack babies" as they say when they don't die nothing has happend so surely should be the same for them??

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Good point but you see it all the time and nothing happeing "crack babies" as they say when they don't die nothing has happend so surely should be the same for them??

The parents should be charged with abuse mate and have the children taken away from them.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 pm

I agree 100% shouldn't be having kids if your on drugs etc shocked thats all because so many people get away with.