Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

deleted my post? why?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Why did someone delete my city fan vid/upset about bothroyd leaving post? come on at least give a reason :roll:

Re: deleted my post? why?

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Some comments to the other board.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Some comments to the other board.

never mentioned the other board mate to be honest i would have no reason to because i never go on the other board, used to read it few years ago but that was it

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Why did someone delete my city fan vid/upset about bothroyd leaving post? come on at least give a reason :roll:

We will stop all the nonsense on our side and Mike is trying hard on his to do the same, the problem Mike has is every time he bans Baker he comes back with different names.

I have taken down 2 threads regarding Baker's latest attention seeking video/post and I don't wish for it to continue on here.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Its because its a video made by Baker mate.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Don't think it was you mate could of been some the comments i've had done before and i understand why now due to comments below having ago at someone on the other board etc.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Why did someone delete my city fan vid/upset about bothroyd leaving post? come on at least give a reason :roll:

We will stop all the nonsense on our side and Mike is trying hard on his to do the same, the problem Mike has is every time he bans Baker he comes back with different names.

I have taken down 2 threads regarding Baker's latest attention seeking video/post and I don't wish for it to continue on here.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ok valid point and thanks for the explanation. i never mentioned the other board though because i never go on there so have no reason to