Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SSN: Maynards in demand

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 am

Forest (Mcclaren) have confirmed their interest, Leicester also. Even though he plays for them I'd welcome him here, good goalscorer :ayatollah:

Re: SSN: Maynards in demand

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:50 am

Maynard and Le Fondre would both be fantastic signings. If there is money to spend then either would be a great investment for the club. Both would score a lot of goals. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 am

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Maynard and Le Fondre would both be fantastic signings. If there is money to spend then either would be a great investment for the club. Both would score a lot of goals. :ayatollah:

Fully agreed :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:46 am

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Maynard and Le Fondre would both be fantastic signings. If there is money to spend then either would be a great investment for the club. Both would score a lot of goals. :ayatollah:

Maynard would cost in excess of £3,000,000 and as for Le Fondre he'd be a total gamble, I'd rather see us have a go for someone like Jordan Rhodes of Huddersfield or Sam Baldock of MK Dons who have proved themselves in League 1 and are ready to make the step up - Both wouldn't cost much and are less of a gamble in my opinion.