Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY FANS ON SOCCER AM

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:17 pm

We tried to do this last season, but another group were chosen.

I'm trying to organise it for us for next season, just say if you're interested and the first eight (I think - might be less) I will contact after Sky have got back to me.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CARDIFF CITY FANS ON SOCCER AM

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:20 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:We tried to do this last season, but another group were chosen.

I'm trying to organise it for us for next season, just say if you're interested and the first eight (I think - might be less) I will contact after Sky have got back to me.

I'm interested mate :D

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Count me in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 pm

few years back i would have loved to...i don't watch it anymore because it get's a little boring and also it's full of morons(from time to time)
wow i sound like a moaning b*stard :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm sure Malky would love an invite! ;)

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Yep deffo count Nukes in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 pm

aye and me! lets have all 45`s and over! :old:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah you and me can beat the shit out of one another at the back. Would make for entertaining television Chief :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah you and me can beat the shit out of one another at the back. Would make for entertaining television Chief :lol:

we`d be fighting over the front seat in the mini-bus first, then the soccerette, then whos taking the first kick out side and when its all finished whos buying the first pint at the bar! :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah you and me can beat the shit out of one another at the back. Would make for entertaining television Chief :lol:

we`d be fighting over the front seat in the mini-bus first, then the soccerette, then whos taking the first kick out side and when its all finished whos buying the first pint at the bar! :lol:

You Image i never get the first round in :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:52 pm

I will

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 pm

i will as well :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Lads I was on it last season, hope u get on the show. Its a great experience and it all starts friday evening all I can say is its class wkend!!! :ayatollah: