Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY ONE CONCERN

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Is that players like Goodwillie will use City as a stepping stone to get an offer at a big Premier team.

Don't get me wrong, I want him at City.

It just worries me a little.

Re: MY ONE CONCERN

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Is that players like Goodwillie will use City as a stepping stone to get an offer at a big Premier team.

Let him come here,and then he can play in the Premier League - WITH US :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:51 pm

it doesn't matter, i don't think he is that sort of player but we won't be a stepping stone if he fires us into the prem :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm

If we cash in then good times !! Not a bad thing to make some money Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Is that players like Goodwillie will use City as a stepping stone to get an offer at a big Premier team.

We will be a big premier league team, have no fear

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I do think we should really push the boat out to get this player, listening to the dundee messageboard this player will score 20 plus COME ON MALKY PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN AND TELL THE BOARD YOU WANT HIM :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 pm

The ONLY way he will be bought by a big club is if he plays well.

Everyone is a winner!

Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 pm

That's what happens when you are not a big club. Because despite what so many of our fans seem think we are not a big club. We have the potential to be but that's all. I've been waiting 46 years to see us fullfil that potential. I'm not holding my breath.