Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Forum Camping Piss up. Another Nukes production

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:I have a kettle bbq you can borrow if you can pick it up from me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Chief but the problem lies fitting it in the Car :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Marc should be able to help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can marc drop me off 8 tonnes of sand as well please :D :D :ayatollah:

Playing sandcastles again are we ?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:51 pm

[quote="Nuclearblue"][quote="Nuclearblue"][quote="Nuclearblue"][quote="Nuclearblue"]ok if Interested Please keep adding your names on this post just keep adding.
Nukes
Saddam
Cardiffcityculture
placid casuasl
Fishy
The Premiere
Milly
Adam price
CCFC bluebird

Any one else to add there name ?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

what time you gonna start turning up

as you go down the ramp, i think even though the ground to the left has a nice rview beside the wier, the ground to the right may be mor esuited to camping less stones and flatter

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:58 pm

After Dinner maybe what do you all think. And we need to bring some eqipment food ETC

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:50 am

i wont be getting there till teatime ish landing in east midlands 1:30 so between 4-5 i would think
so i will just concentate on stuff for me n my girl but will deffo have a big box of charcoal and a box of logs,

will need a trolly to get it all down there lol

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:14 am

i might go up on the friday as my youngest boy wants to do 2 nights as he said 1 aint long enough :lol: (weather depending)
if not i will be there early saturday so will see you all when you arrive.
Adam can't make it now due to being in spain till monday and i think supercoops is coming as well :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Will measure up the BBQ tomorrow and see if i can force it in the Car :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We need to get coals for the BBQ.
Please bring some thing for the Barby, if any one has some Logs ETC for the Fire :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Please keep adding your names on this post just keep adding.
Nukes
Saddam
Cardiffcityculture
placid casuasl
Fishy
The Premiere
Milly
Adam price
CCFC bluebird

Any one else to add there name ?[/quote][/quote][/quote]
We may have Bomber on that list. Trying to persuade Bowmonster to come as well. And Marc you should try as well. Come on then Posters get your name down and join one of the best piss ups this board has ever seen

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Will measure up the BBQ tomorrow and see if i can force it in the Car :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We need to get coals for the BBQ.
Please bring some thing for the Barby, if any one has some Logs ETC for the Fire :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if we go up friday i will have the boys collect up what ever fire wood they can find. will take up some food for the bar b q. and will take up some charcoal with us as well. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 pm

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Will measure up the BBQ tomorrow and see if i can force it in the Car :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We need to get coals for the BBQ.

if we go up friday i will have the boys collect up what ever fire wood they can find. will take up some food for the bar b q. and will take up some charcoal with us as well. :ayatollah:

I will grab a bag as well Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:03 pm

i have tumps of charcoal
and i will bring a box of logs

on the left hand side on the way in, half way up the path its where the council dump all their tree cuttings

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Nips I would of liked it if it was 0-30 seconds from the carpark to be honest lol

Terror squad v at Footy and Cricket (Milly is on our cricket team mind )

lets cause havoc !! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:43 pm

PS What we doing on the sound system situation for the camping very important to f**k all the locals off when you camp?

get some Lee scratch perry, oasis, courteeners, cribs :ayatollah: on the 1's and 2's !

I have a shit mobile docking station :(

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Steve, TOP CAT Told me it was a great day/night drinking and laughter :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Steve, TOP CAT Told me it was a great day/night drinking and laughter :ayatollah:

Annis it truly was a great day with fantastic company. And we had a laugh from start to Finnish :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Steve, TOP CAT Told me it was a great day/night drinking and laughter :ayatollah:

Annis it truly was a great day with fantastic company. And we had a laugh from start to Finnish :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Promise I will be there for one THIS SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I Promise I will be there for one THIS SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep you to that Chief!! you come on our piss up and i will buy your book :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:50 pm

I Promise I will be there for one THIS SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Keep you to that Chief!! you come on our piss up and i will buy your book :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
:lol:

Your on :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 pm

placid-casual wrote:PS What we doing on the sound system situation for the camping very important to f**k all the locals off when you camp?

get some Lee scratch perry, oasis, courteeners, cribs :ayatollah: on the 1's and 2's !

trust me, you'll have to have some sort of system to f**k off the neighbours jules :lol:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Will bring some firewood :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:34 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
placid-casual wrote:PS What we doing on the sound system situation for the camping very important to f**k all the locals off when you camp?

trust me, you'll have to have some sort of system to f**k off the neighbours jules :lol:

I have a cracking docking system but it needs an electric socket to plug it in :o :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 pm

not trying to piss on the parade people but the weather looks dodgy this weekend :(

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Anyone got one of them massive tents with some spareroom :D :D :D

dont think my pop up beach tent would be the right thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm

placid-casual wrote:not trying to piss on the parade people but the weather looks dodgy this weekend :(

Yeah you are right there Jules. Hope things change.
Jules who is that on Facebook Nukes will have 3 pints start blubbering and be in bed by 9 ????????? Cath just told me :o

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
placid-casual wrote:not trying to piss on the parade people but the weather looks dodgy this weekend :(

Jules who is that on Facebook Nukes will have 3 pints start blubbering and be in bed by 9 ????????? Cath just told me :o

That was Milly!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Claire wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

That was Milly!

Thanks Claire the little tinker i should of guessed :lol: :lol: Can you please put "at least i dont throw up over roundabouts after half a shandy and being beaten at drinking by a 17 year old" :lol: :lol: If you can.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Claire wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah you are right there Jules. Hope things change.

That was Milly!

Thanks Claire the little tinker i should of guessed :lol: :lol: Can you please put "at least i dont throw up over roundabouts after half a shandy and being beaten at drinking by a 17 year old" :lol: :lol: If you can.

Done!

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:48 pm

[/quote]

That was Milly![/quote]
Thanks Claire the little tinker i should of guessed :lol: :lol: Can you please put "at least i dont throw up over roundabouts after half a shandy and being beaten at drinking by a 17 year old" :lol: :lol: If you can. [/quote]

Done![/quote]
[size=200]Thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 pm

i had a quick lok at the forecast earlier and although it didn't look to good will be keeping an eye on it through the week. told my youngest that it might be a chance of rain and he didn't seem to bothered and still wants to go. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am

lol that was Milly !!!! ffs!

I backed you up to the hilt mate!! :ayatollah: