Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Forum Camping Piss up. Another Nukes production

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 pm

placid-casual wrote:sounds smart lets kill some local wildlife like a cow and lob that on the old fire, all Primevil like.

teach the kids about living off the land etc. educational plus a major piss up.

:D

All sounds good to me fellas. The week before then the 16th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:43 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
placid-casual wrote:sounds smart lets kill some local wildlife like a cow and lob that on the old fire, all Primevil like.

All sounds good to me fellas. The week before then the 16th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

that's a venue and date then. let the forum invasion of Rhiwbina begin. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
13 DAYS TO GO

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am

saddam wrote:
saddam wrote:sent an e-mail to the site at lavernock point asking if they would be willing to have us :lol:
will let you know if i get a response :ayatollah:

had a reply and they said no :o
apparentley they only use the campsite now if there is a major event happening in the millenium or some where similar and you have to have a valid ticket for the said event.
that counts out lavernock :lol:

what a crock of shit that is

i know for a fact that there are two event on that field in the next 3 months one for a scooter ralley weekend and the other for a bikers weekend with live music

twats

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:54 am

hahahaahha local wilslife nice one jules

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:56 am

16th :( may be tight for me but will make the effort, coming back from sevilla that day

hope to make it though :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Will be Good to see you Premiere. Will get the fine points to this little gathering after the piss up on the weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Any more that are interested ? A week Saturday bring your kids we are gonna go wild 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:38 am

Cant make it now im in seville till the monday :cry:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:41 am

there is another area i know for its along side the taff in hawthorn, on a nice flat bit of ground the car park is about 100 yrds from the river, if the gate is locked, sometimes its open and you can drive straight to the area, it has 5 football pitches and loads of woods, right beside a little wier. used to go swimming there as a kid :o
if you type this into google map
51.577163,-3.299804
or even better, google earth you will see where it is and where you get off the main road.

if its no good, i will do my best to get to the other site, darren i will ring you as soon as im back in wales mate.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 am

The Premier 1 wrote:there is another area i know for its along side the taff in hawthorn, on a nice flat bit of ground the car park is about 100 yrds from the river, if the gate is locked, sometimes its open and you can drive straight to the area, it has 5 football pitches and loads of woods, right beside a little wier. used to go swimming there as a kid :o
if you type this into google map
51.577163,-3.299804
or even better, google earth you will see where it is and where you get off the main road.

if its no good, i will do my best to get to the other site, darren i will ring you as soon as im back in wales mate.

hope you can make it fella. what time you expecting to be back in gods country?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 am

Landing in england 1:30

just looked at where wentlog rd is on google its above me on the mountain so just went up to take some pictures

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is this the place your on about going too??
By bluebirdnips at 2011-07-05

the picnic benches have gone though, not that i would have eaten off them mind :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you do realise this area take's on a new image at night, well shall we say,
its used as a meeting point for people who like to take dog's for a walk
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image Image Image

http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/dogging ... gging.html 8-)

You got something you want to tell us darren ?????

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:58 am

:shock: thats the place m8 :shock:
had a look at your link and if thats the car park we better camp down the other end of the field so the kids don't get to see to much :lol:
anyone turning up later on will think they in for a good time with our vehicles parked up only to find they all empty :lol:
and no there aint nothing i should tell you as it was a few years ago i stayed up there thats why i had to go back to make sure it was still acessable.
maybe taking the kids aint so much of a good idea afterall :oops: can imagine what lewis is gonna tell his mum when we get back :oops:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:07 am

hahahahahahaha
i can just see it now

lewis wondering off intot he woods for a slash and tripping over a couple on the floor, because they dont just stay in the cars you know lol

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone saddams arranged a forum dogging night :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 am

The Premier 1 wrote:hahahahahahaha
i can just see it now

lewis wondering off intot he woods for a slash and tripping over a couple on the floor, because they dont just stay in the cars you know lol

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone saddams arranged a forum dogging night :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bobby is coming up as well with a couple of his mates and has already planned to go back with just his mates the week after so maybe he knows something :shock:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 am

his missus will kick off if she finds out, gonna start a new thread now

forum dogging night bet you we get more names for that hahahahahahahaha :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 am

Little Jimmy will you please let go of Stan Collymores hand and that is not fire wood :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 am

nuke's opening post in this thread said this could turn out to be the best forum trip/piss up ever ;)
make sure you get plenty of photo's as i'm sure they would get plenty of views on here once we get back :lol:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:26 am

hahahahahahaha i am having resevations now,
getting away from the car park is easy, avoiding the buggers in the undergrowth is another thing,
or could end up taking a piss to find some gaylad clamp on seeing it as a free meal ticket hahahahahahahah

i think we need to start looking fast hahahaha

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 am

for those who want to visit for "cough cough" other reasons here's the grid reference hahahahahahaha

51.540984,-3.223135

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 am

Premiere how do you know all this ? :lol: :lol: But i think we better start the search again as the kids no doubt will have there own tents and what if they want to take a leak. Unless we are at the other end of the field and we will be up late so we can move any one on that are buggering about :lol: What do you lads think ?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 am

just looking at the other place that premier put up. hawthorn. so far i just get a road going through gwaelod y garth which i know quite well as we camp on the top of the mountain regularly. lovely views of cardiff in the summer. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

saddam wrote:just looking at the other place that premier put up. hawthorn. so far i just get a road going through gwaelod y garth which i know quite well as we camp on the top of the mountain regularly. lovely views of cardiff in the summer. :ayatollah:

was a couple of miles out but found it now on the satelite pics and looks good. just waiting to speak to premier about parking there. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 am

another spot is taffs well down beside the park
behind the taffs well inn, to get to it you have to go down a lane by taffs well school

51.545358,-3.27156

may be a bit to residential, its between ray ferris (ferris coaches) and clive davies (vale building services)
on a green flat area with picnic benches, i know the two so may be worth just approaching them and letting them know the score

but the hawthorn one is great i think

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 am

The Premier 1 wrote:another spot is taffs well down beside the park
behind the taffs well inn, to get to it you have to go down a lane by taffs well school

51.545358,-3.27156

may be a bit to residential, its between ray ferris (ferris coaches) and clive davies (vale building services)
on a green flat area with picnic benches, i know the two so may be worth just approaching them and letting them know the score

but the hawthorn one is great i think

i know the place in taffs well your on about and as you say maybe to close to the houses :lol:
if everyone is up for it we can go to hawthorn instead. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:19 am

Where is the Hawthorne ?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Where is the Hawthorne ?

just off the a470 in between ponty and taffs well :ayatollah:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hq=http://m ... us-gns-svn
i think that should show you the satelite view

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 am

saddam wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Where is the Hawthorne ?

just off the a470 in between ponty and taffs well :ayatollah:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hq=http://m ... us-gns-svn
i think that should show you the satelite view

just add the grid reference that premier put up an it gives you a good pic of the area

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:41 am

Cant find the reference for hawthorne chief

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Cant find the reference for hawthorne chief

51.577163,-3.299804
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 pm

So Saddam are we changing the venue to Taffs Well ?