agree with you mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " YET ANOTHER RUMOUR "

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:Great update Carl.

Lets get rid of this "rumour" shite just to appease a small minority
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agree with you mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are rumours though, otherwise he'd be correct all the time, because they'd be facts.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:46 pm

I actually agree with you, why try and please the Sad Sniper Brigade.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Absolutely right why try to fix what ain't broke. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm

castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Absolutely right why try to fix what ain't broke. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gary, Personally I would not back down to these SAD SNIPERS, who just lay in wait to read them and then cant wait to try and destroy them, very very sad people.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Annis, you stated before that Goodwillie wanted to come to Cardiff, so basically is it pretty much a done deal?

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:Annis, you stated before that Goodwillie wanted to come to Cardiff, so basically is it pretty much a done deal?

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your welcome Woody :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gary, Personally I would not back down to these SAD SNIPERS, who just lay in wait to read them and then cant wait to try and destroy them, very very sad people.

Pretty much what I was getting at earlier, I'd have far more respect for the updates if you'd stuck to your guns. I agree that you shouldn't have changed the format. But I'm neither sad nor a sniper.

FWIW, I hope this rumour is right and he's the right player for us. Bit concerned about any pending legal issues, but as I say, let's hope he's the right man for the job.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

TH63 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Gary, Personally I would not back down to these SAD SNIPERS, who just lay in wait to read them and then cant wait to try and destroy them, very very sad people.

Pretty much what I was getting at earlier, I'd have far more respect for the updates if you'd stuck to your guns. I agree that you shouldn't have changed the format. But I'm neither sad nor a sniper.

FWIW, I hope this rumour is right and he's the right player for us. Bit concerned about any pending legal issues, but as I say, let's hope he's the right man for the job.

TH63, I always Respected your views/posts even though you never agreed with me, but why join in with them Snipers, your above them :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TH63 wrote:

TH63, I always Respected your views/posts even though you never agreed with me, but why join in with them Snipers, your above them :ayatollah:

But I'm not joining in with anyone. My thoughts on updates are well documented, but hey, if Carl wants to keep posting them and people want to keep reading them who am I to argue? I guess I'm just being a bit cynical about the way the format was changed.
We don't ALWAYS disagree do we? I'm sure we've agreed on a couple of things! :lol:

I'm all for consistency - and if I may say so that's something which is a bit lacking of late, I make ONE comment/opinion (on another board) and I'm suddenly a "sad sniper". My OPINION has also been construed as abuse towards Carl, yet if you want to see real abuse, check some of the comments towards that Baker kid (even if he doesn't exactly help himself sometimes)

See what I mean?

Anyway, here's hoping we can get back to talkign about stuff ON the pitch soon.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Annis
call me a old fashioned salty old sea dog, but who are these snipers???
All i see on here is good wit, apart from when we ge invaded by jacks ect, and even then our boys are very quick to put them well and truly in their place... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:This time the rumour is that Cardiff City and Dundee Utd have agreed a figure of £2million for David Goodwillie, this rumour is config out of Scotland.
How the payments will be made is unknown at this moment but only that the figure has been agreed.

Brilliant hope its true, cheers Mate..........

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

I was told this afternoon by a Dundee based colleague that the word going round the city was that Cardiff had agreed a deal with United.

I don't know the guy and he didn't know that I was a City fan. I hope it's true as long as it's not an over the top offer!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

It'll be interesting if he plays against the Bohemians tomorrow...

http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?cat=Fixtures

He played yesterday and scored. :old:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm

supercoops wrote:Annis
call me a old fashioned salty old sea dog, but who are these snipers???
All i see on here is good wit, apart from when we ge invaded by jacks ect, and even then our boys are very quick to put them well and truly in their place... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The good news is, we have not got Snipers on here most of the time, they are stopped and sent back :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 pm

annis do you think earnie will sign? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Also heard that while malky was in italy he was in contact with players from the u21s
about season loans.
Vincenzo fiorilla a gk from sampdoria.
Alberto paloschi a striker from ac milan, they want him to go on loan for a season as he can't get into the first team.
And an attacking midfielder from empoli, diego fabbrini.

All are good prospects and need playing time

This is why we haven't been linked with loan players from the uk as malky has his team looking at young foreign players to add a bit of skill and technique to the team.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Keep the rumours coming Carl :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

But surely since this hasn't been confirmed, it is actually just a rumour at the moment?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 pm

G3vans wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

But surely since this hasn't been confirmed, it is actually just a rumour at the moment?

Why because it has not officially come out ?

or like what you said before

Re: Andrew Taylor seen at ...
by G3vans » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Nope, pretty sure Deano's " spot " on with it. Taylor will have only been allowed to talk to any other English club 1 month(i think, could be 3) in advance.
G3vans

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Only a rumour, wouldnt have it any other way Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
G3vans wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why because it has not officially come out ?

or like what you said before

Re: Andrew Taylor seen at ...
by G3vans » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Nope, pretty sure Deano's " spot " on with it. Taylor will have only been allowed to talk to any other English club 1 month(i think, could be 3) in advance.
G3vans

Huh, what does that post have to do with this? :?:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 pm

I really hope this is true and we sign Goodwillie in the next few days! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:40 am

Nick's Barmy Army wrote:How good is this Goodwillie???

Doesnt say much for a guy only scored a handful of goals in a shitty scottish league

Hope i am wrong and he can score 20plus for us.

Give the beast a crack

We should be going in for Fuller as he is a quality striker

I sometimes wonder why people dont just check facts before posting??

He scored 18 goals last season in 43 games.thats almost a goal every other
game.But he also has a dozen assists. Oh and he's only 22

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 am

He's got a better goals to games record than Rosco had when he came down here and if he' even as good as Rosco Ill be happy.

Whether or not he's worth some of the money being mentioned we will just have to wait and see, nobody can possibly know yet how he will take to it down here.

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 am

carlccfc wrote:This time the rumour is that Cardiff City and Dundee Utd have agreed a figure of £2million for David Goodwillie, this rumour is config out of Scotland.
How the payments will be made is unknown at this moment but only that the figure has been agreed.

Carl you gossip and rumour monger you ...... the way its going you will be ending each " update " with the word allegedly , but if this is what it takes to keep the moaning minnions at bay then so be it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally I used to like the " old " format but I suppose too many ppl were using that as a sniping and belittling tool against you ?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:33 am

Its getting confusing now. Is this from his normal good source or a rumour from Scotland ?

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 am

GarethGardner wrote:Its getting confusing now. Is this from his normal good source or a rumour from Scotland ?

It is Carl's new way of wording the information he receives. No different that the old updates just worded differently so he doesn't get a loud of abuse of people.

I say go back to the updates Carl. The snipers can go fist themselves.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:
GarethGardner wrote:Its getting confusing now. Is this from his normal good source or a rumour from Scotland ?

It is Carl's new way of wording the information he receives. No different that the old updates just worded differently so he doesn't get a loud of abuse of people.

I say go back to the updates Carl. The snipers can go fist themselves.

Just to keep the Sniper/News Happy, I say just continue how you were :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 am

Brilliant news.

Shame that half the posts are now turning into snipes at snipers :lol:

Which means they are winning!!

Just ignore.

Carl, Hows about.. just for a laugh, starting your informative posts:

"I just heard in the queue in Tescos, or the girl at the checkout said..."

or Netto

or Spar

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: