Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unfortunate news

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:06 pm

The Goodwillie deal has hit a snag due to a late intervention by a lower end Premiership club so please don't all get too excited yet. We will let you know as the situation unfolds.

Onwards

MM

Re: Unfortunate news

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

swansea lol ?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

thats funny fair play!! :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 pm

MalkyM wrote:The Goodwillie deal has hit a snag due to a late intervention by a lower end Premiership club so please don't all get too excited yet. We will let you know as the situation unfolds.

Onwards

MM

well Malky instead of coming on here and telling us! do your job and bully him into signing for the might blues! :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 pm

is this a joke this is not malky mackay

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 pm

MalkyM wrote:The Goodwillie deal has hit a snag due to a late intervention by a lower end Premiership club so please don't all get too excited yet. We will let you know as the situation unfolds.

Onwards

MM

thanks for the update.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:12 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

Onwards

MM

well Malky instead of coming on here and telling us! do your job and bully him into signing for the might blues! :lol:

Everything that can be done has been, I can assure you of that. In my experience it is better to keep the fans abreast of new developments, it can prevent disappointment and resentment later on.

Onwards
MM

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 pm

thomas9990 wrote:is this a joke this is not malky mackay

OH YES IT IS ;)

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 pm

MalkyM wrote:
Everything that can be done has been, I can assure you of that. In my experience it is better to keep the fans abreast of new developments, it can prevent disappointment and resentment later on.

Onwards
MM

MALKY OUT! Image

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

confused.com?????????????????????? :?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
MalkyM wrote:

Onwards
MM

MALKY OUT! Image

I'll take this as a joke!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Xcasual wrote:

OH YES IT IS ;)

is it really
any proof

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 pm

MalkyM wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Onwards

MM

Onwards
MM

if you need a proper scout PM me. i am a dime on the old FM11 i find the superstars ;) and also got an eye for a quality player in real life. ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:17 pm

thomas9990 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

OH YES IT IS ;)

is it really
any proof

Any proof that it is him?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Baker?? Everyone with under 20 posts is under suspicion :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 pm

fair enough if there was proof that it was him but there aint if there is then i will believe it

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Baker?? Everyone with under 20 posts is under suspicion :lol:

this one seems like such a nice guy though :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Well, an old friend of mine Terry Skiverton asked fans to help with looking for potential signings for Yeovil. I believe they signed Kieran Agard as a result, although we won't be doing that just yet! The offer is appreciated though

MM

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm

no way in the world would a manager come on to a message board and start posting what was going on concerning transfer targets :lol: :lol: :lol:

cristiano ronaldo quality winger just what we need or leo messi

MalkyM wrote:Well, an old friend of mine Terry Skiverton asked fans to help with looking for potential signings for Yeovil. I believe they signed Kieran Agard as a result, although we won't be doing that just yet! The offer is appreciated though

MM

i have been rejected :cry:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 pm

cristiano ronaldo quality winger just what we need or leo messi

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Onwards

MM

Daya???

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 pm

i blame dave jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:45 pm

MALKY OUT

ALAN SHEARERS BARMY ARMY - BELLAMY Image

Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Guys please dont be stupid enough to entertain the idea that this could be Malky! Some keyboard warrior is sat in his mums spare room laughing at you!

I would actually have alot less respect for Malky if it was actually him. Worry not though, it isn't!

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Guys please dont be stupid enough to entertain the idea that this could be Malky! Some keyboard warrior is sat in his mums spare room laughing at you!

I would actually have alot less respect for Malky if it was actually him. Worry not though, it isn't!

im sure all of us agree with you. but if it keeps him happy. why not play along :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:02 pm

ITS NOT MALKY ,IM THE REAL MALKY :D

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:Guys please dont be stupid enough to entertain the idea that this could be Malky! Some keyboard warrior is sat in his mums spare room laughing at you!

im sure all of us agree with you. but if it keeps him happy. why not play along :ayatollah:

Ssssssssshhhhhh.

Dont let on that we know it is not MM.

Alrighty Malki.....boss.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Ssssssssshhhhhh.

Dont let on that we know it is not MM.

Alrighty Malki.....boss.

:lol: :ayatollah: