Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you really want to shit on the jacks

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm

I can get their team crest put into the bottom of the shitter in your home. £50.00 :ayatollah:

Re: If you really want to shit on the jacks

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 pm

quality...

think id leave the skid marks there also...

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I can get their team crest put into the bottom of the shitter in your home. £50.00 :ayatollah:

A bit of a shit job Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:I can get their team crest put into the bottom of the shitter in your home. £50.00 :ayatollah:

Go on the guinness for 12-16 hours,go home and eat a jar or two of cold beetroot, nothing else!

Get up in the morning and boy doesn't it make a mess of that swan. :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Go on the guinness for 12-16 hours,go home and eat a jar or two of cold beetroot, nothing else!

Get up in the morning and boy doesn't it make a mess of that swan. :lol:

Get your drift Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Get up in the morning and boy doesn't it make a mess of that swan. :lol:[/quote]
Get your drift Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Things were going so well. Not one jack related thread in days, and not one visit from the great unwashed on both boards either. The simpletons are going through a mini-crisis at the moment. It won't last though. Once the EPL money gets in their account and they buy a few second rate premier league players they'll be back on our messageboards. Until then, let's just enjoy the silence :-)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Really :lol: :lol: :lol: